PS VITA / PS TV VitaView - Another Android App By SonryP

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by Tranced, Feb 4, 2017.

By Tranced on Feb 4, 2017 at 12:13 PM
  1. 1,300
    Tranced

Tranced Programmer Super Moderator

Programmer
    A while back I reported using your PS Vita as a controller for your Android devices. The developer behind VitaMote has now released another app. This app, also for Android, will allow you to use your android device as a screen for your PS Vita. The app, used with RinCheat, is called VitaView and is in what the developer calls "pre-stage". So expect bugs until future updates.​

android-vita-screen-share.gif

You can view all the details about VitaView right here at PSX-Place or take a look at the GitHub source below.

Download: VitaView

Sources: VitaView GitHub via PSX-Place

STLcardsWS likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by Tranced, Feb 4, 2017.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      hahah @Tranced i just edited his post and prepped it for news, I published it then looked below it and saw this one, opps.. No biggie, i removed the one i had published since you beat me :) .
      Tranced likes this.
    2. Tranced
      Tranced
      Been a while since you and I are posting at the same time lol. Was bound to happen again. Did not notice yours, was on Twitter looking for something else.
      STLcardsWS likes this.
    3. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      it happens :) no worries. great minds think alike.
      Tranced likes this.
    4. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      I love his Vitamote app. I use it with my gamestick as the pad they give with that is an Abomination even using it just to control media let alone games
      Tranced likes this.
    5. Tranced
      Tranced
      Yeah, the VitaMote looks good. This screen share type app will also be great but does need tweaking from what I read. Allot of drops when using it. Kinda like my WiDi on my TV. But yeah, Vita scene is looking really good right now.