Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

Warhawk digital download HEN won't start?

Discussion in 'PS3HEN (nonCFW PS3 Models)' started by questionaccount, Jun 19, 2019.

1. 6
    questionaccount

questionaccount Forum Noob

Hi,

Is there some reason the PSN download for Warhawk won't allow the game to start under HEN-enabled mode while non-HEN (cold-boot) will? Something to do with the DRM?

The thing is: My other PSN purchases will load just fine. It's only Warhawk that seems to stop HEN-mode from running completely.

Any help is appreciated.

2. 96
    remlei

remlei Member

yep that's normal. if you want to make it work on HEN mode, just copy the rap file to exdata folder on your ps3 dev_hdd0 or usb drive.

3. 515
    amirzaim

amirzaim Member

With HEN, PSN content activation is now far easier. Long time HAN users surely know the very old yet painful method - typing the long ass RIF file (signed RAP file) into PS3 browser and activates it! Then RIF PKG file fixes the issue but still need to be resigned outside PS3 console.

Algol likes this.
  4. 6
    questionaccount

So, I need to huntdown the .RAP file on my drive, copy it over to exdata folder and then the original PSN download will work? This is the first time I've needed to modify the PSN files, so I'm not sure what you mean.

So I need to make a .RAP file manually? Or what?

5. 10,762
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

the rap file will be named after the content id. look in the EBOOT.BIN in hex to find it. you can't make a rap out of scratch. the rap/rif key is a decryption key and each game's is unique. I've seen a few games with the same klicense (for edat decryption), but I've never seen two games or content with the same rap/rif key.

Algol likes this.
  6. 6
    questionaccount

Ok, so one last thing: Where would the EBOOT.bin be? dev_hdd0 or some other place since I downloaded it off PSN?

7. 10,762
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

it will be in the game's folder, which is named after the title id. try using this site: https://www.gametdb.com/ I'm not sure how good it is for sony title ids,, but it's a very good site for nintendo ones. I did look up ps3 title ids on there, and it does seem to have them. gamefaqs is also a good site to check for title ids (under release info).