If you have been keeping a look on this thread: libntfs_ext library compilation with cellsdk in the psx-place.com forums you will have enjoyed some great development conversations as developers worked with deank together taking this idea and putting it to practice. With this update there is no longer a need for prepNTFS v1.0 (an app by deank which, in the past, provided webMAN with NTFS Support (see update tab for extra details on prepNTFS)), you will have the ability to access your NTFS drives via FTP with upto 2 drives (4 partitions) connected to the your CFW enabled PS3. Checkout all the details in this latest update coming from deank.
I think webMAN 1.45n is ready for official release with ntfs support.
Thanks to @freddy38510/@Zar/@bguerville for the good job with libntfs_ext cellsdk changes, @aldostools for the information about the vsh exported libraries, @Joonie and @bguerville for the tests. Hopefully still there are users who use webMAN over the feature-rich webMAN MOD.
- Added access to ntfs drives via FTP
- Up to 2 drives x 4 partitions supported (/dev_ntfs00 to /dev_ntfs70)
- No need for external prepNTFS (ntfs drives are scanned at system startup or if later attached - when refresh html/xml buttons are pressed or when FTP session is created)
Source can be compiled with or without NTFS support by defining USE_NTFS in main.c and changing the Makefile.
Core Features of webMAN (aka webMAN (official) , webMAN Vanilla)
- FTP server with remote control functions (shutdown/restart)
- WWW server with remote control functions (scroll down for the complete list of shortcuts)
- Support for loading and browsing of [local] PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1/PS2/PSP games in ISO format with cover display
- NETISO support for network loading and browsing of PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1 and PSP games
- NTFS support for PS3 and PS1 games in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format and DVD Video in ISO format
- Dynamic Fan Control and in-game temperature monitoring
- PAD shortcuts (*open include/combos.h for a complete list of shortcuts)
- Keep USB device awake
- Mount last game or AUTOBOOT.ISO to system startup
- NEW NTFS Drive Support (no need for prepNTFS as of v1.45n)
I would like to clarify that "No need for external prepNTFS" refers to prepNTFS 1.0. prepNTFS 1.17 has some extra features that are not currently supported by the internal prepNTFS in webMAN 1.45n:
- Support for multipart ISOs (*.ISO.0....n) on NTFS
- Creation of fake ISO (.ntfs[BDFILE]) for video and pkg files stored on ntfs
- Patch ISO for lower CFW (e.g. games that require 4.80 on 4.75)
- http://deanbg.com/webMAN_1.45.zip (all the stuff)
- http://deanbg.com/webftp_server.sprx (182KB Cobra+NetSRV+NTFS support)
PS3 webMAN 1.45n - With new NTFS Support by deank
By STLcardsWS on Jan 21, 2017 at 10:42 AM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
This XMB Mod adds an alternative GUI for selecting your "webMAN Games" from the XMB
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName