webman and multiman cobra issue

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by snkplkn, Aug 19, 2019.

1. 310
    snkplkn

snkplkn Member

When i mount/load any game from webman or multiman from USB or internal hard drive, it shows up on XMB and i can play it. But i cannot load and play game that is already in my BD Drive. The game in BD Drive doesn't appear in webman list of games. It also doesn't show anywhere in multiman cobra mode.

But if i press eject and insert the Disk back into BD drive, it load up normally and i can play. But once i mount a game from webman, i cannot go back to game in BD drive. Until i restart the system. After restarting PS3, the XMB normally shows game already in BD Drive.

This issue was not there in Standard CFW and Standard Multiman mode.

2. 122
    Coro

Coro Member

after done playing game mounted with webman, unmount the game under webmans settings menu. i think it is the second or third in list. disc can then be played without restart.

3. 2,570
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    This is not an issue. Corba re-directs the mount point of the game in to dev_bdvd. If your games are in JB Folder format and your using REBUG, disable cobra its not needed to play games in JB folder format really with MultiMAN as it has its own payload for mounting games, switch MultiMAN to standard and it should be the same as you had it before.

But by disabling Cobra you will disable webMAN MOD, irrc you are using the fan control of this as well, so to keep using it with cobra disabled you can install @aldostools Mamba payload he made for REBUG CFW for when Cobra is disabled.

Just some extra options for you to play about with so you can have your PS3 the way you want it to perform. Mamba is more or less just the same as Cobra now compared to a couple of FW versions ago.

Algol likes this.
  4. 310
    snkplkn

snkplkn Member

When i unmount the game, the game i loaded from webman disappears from XMB. But the game in BD drive doesn't show on XMB.

Thought its not a big issue. I just simply restart the system and BD Drive game is there on XMB by default.

5. 122
    Coro

Coro Member

ejecting the disc and reinserting it should make it show up without restarting.

6. 310
    snkplkn

snkplkn Member

yes. you are right.

But i still don't know why multiman Cobra and webman doesn't show game in BD Drive in list of games.

When i had Standard cfw and standard multiman, i can see BD drive game in list of multiman and i could also mount/unmount it. Not possible with Cobra for some reason.

7. 122
    Coro

Coro Member

multiman should show the disc in drive even on cobra. maybe a refresh is needed. i have had problems with multiman seeing a disc if i insert it before starting multiman and seem to remember someone else mentioning it.

8. 310
    snkplkn

snkplkn Member

multiman doesn't show. but when i change to standard mode, the BD drive game is instantly shown. I can't mount it though.

In Standard CFW and Standard multiman there were no issues.