PS3 webMAN MOD 1.43.02 - Virtual Pad Support Added

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Sep 3, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Sep 3, 2015 at 8:50 PM
  1. 8,723
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Quickly following the recent release of webMAN MOD v1.43.01 that brought an improved fan control developer's Aldostools & Matsumot0 released another update to the plugin with the release of v1.43.02 that has added Virtual Pad Support a feature that was added by aldostools and came with some assistance from OsirisX (developer of PS3XPA[break]sss[/break]D plugin). View the latest logs and also view some of Aldostools Tips and details below.

kZrunlM.png
    Latest webMAN MOD Changes:
    NEW webMAN MOD 1.43.02
    Support 4.76 DEX
    Added virtual pad support - webpad @ PS3 webPAD / Movian Remote (all builds)

webMAN MOD 1.43.01

Support 4.76 CEX (thanks Sony, for this biggest fw update...)
    Control fan system is better than before (more explanation below by aldotools)
    The game list is now sort by CD# (e.g FF PS1)
    Local IP with adapter is now displayed (config and popup)
    Offsets improvement for fix game compatibility
    Updated Italian & Russian lang files

Additional details about "Virtual Pad" Feature:

Download: link (MIRROR)

Sources:
    PSX-Place.com (1 ) / (2)

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Sep 3, 2015.

1. sbp
      sbp
      So I guess my question is how does this version act for ppl while on rebug 4.75.1? Are we ok to update if using that cfw?
    2. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      It supports Rebug 4.75.1
    3. sbp
      sbp
      Nice, I am not the one but I hope some come to assist with aldos calls for a more involved gui to add to this side of the project. Tests so far run fine on rebug 4.75.1 as expected. Thanks everyone involved. Keep up the great work.

& Aldo I hope you still find great joy in ps3 dev because you help so many future devs by your inspiration and sharing your findings etc... keep pushing forward bud.

Cheers
    4. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      OK while all this is cool and whatnot I'm glad to see aldos active publicly again. Maybe the the last time but thanks to you man and all those involved!!
    5. Drag
      Drag
      Thank you very much the big developers Aldostools & Matsumot0 for another update, working perfectly cfw HABIB COBRA 4.75 V 0.4. It would be great if there was a option to change the MAC address by webman. Sorry for my bad English.
      Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    6. Rudi Rastelli
      Rudi Rastelli
      First let me say: Welcome back Mr. [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION]... i hope it will not be just a short stay. Guess i can say that for most of us: We've missed you !

Next is a little tip for little smoother fan control:
      - Start a game which stresses PS3 a lot and then monitor the fan speed via pc until it stays relativly constant in a small range.(eg for my ps3 it's between 30% and 36%)
      - Now set "Lowest" to a value slightly above the low end of your range (eg for my ps3 it's 30%+2%=32%)
      - However this value might be to high in idle mode and you have to lower it a bit depending your personal likings... but it's a good value to start with.
      - On the other hand you can also slightly raise the "auto at"-value... so in the end it's finding a good balance between "Auto at" and "Lowest".
      - If you can't find a good balance (because PS3 is simply to loud 4 u) i guess it's time to have a look at the PS3s cooling system and replace termal paste.

Regards
      Rudi
      Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    7. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Setting that you write are very good, but this can't be implemented in webman out of the box. This is personal setting based on model, or even on personal preference. My old 2104 setting was 32 min 58 auto, but auto was never reached. My CECH-C is 40 min and 63 auto. Auto is reached a lot times but i can't set higher min because i make jet from my PS3. Webman need to be universal, everyone need to find perfect setting. But also there are people that not wan't to set anything, just run and feel safer than on syscon.

Good idea is to implement default setting based on PS3 model (by idps) but also can't be done. Because people prefer to burn their consoles than listening that noise :p And because idps spoofing/ hard changing. I think now is much better than it was, and if users spend also 5 minutes to find their setting in way that you mentioned everybody will be happy. :)
    8. Rudi Rastelli
      Rudi Rastelli
      Don't want it to be implemented... it's just a tipp 4 a little bit of tweaking for, like u've said, you and your ps3 (of course not specially 4 u @kazarovv ;P)

Regards
      Rudi
    9. Dark_Modz
      Dark_Modz
      the best manager for me, without detracting from the glorious and legendary multiman. :cool::p;):D