PS3 webMAN MOD 1.43.06 - File Manager Improvements & New Plugin Management

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 6, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 6, 2015 at 10:01 PM
  1. 8,723
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

webMAN MOD developer's Matsumot0 & Aldostools have released version 1.43.06 of the popular PS3 plugin we all know as webMAN MOD. This project is a fork of deank's original webMAN plugin for PS3 CFW users and contains all the official features while adding many additional features. This update has gave the File Manager a much needed "Delete Mode". This update also contains a new feature[break]vv[/break] that will save loaded plugins to /boot_plugins.txt (an similar depending on your plugin loading method(s))

webMAN MOD.jpeg
    Download:

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 6, 2015.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Nice work [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] & [MENTION=161]Matsumot0[/MENTION] (Thanks!!!)
    2. Sdw100
      Sdw100
      Good stuff, thanks for putting the idea into reality with plugins,
      Cant wait to install this after work ;)
    3. eliteXrj
      eliteXrj
      Been using using this plugin since Webman 1.30,glad to see how it evolves in these years.
      Nice work !!
    4. bolt
      bolt
      just a quick q for a lil help....if i have an older version of webman installed, how do i update it using webman_mod?
      should i just delete dev_hdd0/webftp_server.sprx and /dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt and after that install webMAN_MOD_1.43.06_Updater.pkg?

just a special thanks to the devs for all their hard work over the years.
    5. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      You dont need to delete nothing mate, just install this pkg and it will update your webman to this version with the new files.
      Thanks for the new update, webman is more and more a all in one tool with fast access.
    6. chris
      chris
      Install the package then run the app and your system should reboot with the new webman installed :)