Last time we can see many Vita scene news, but developer @aldostools is breaking this trend with his webMAN MOD 1.43.33 release for Playstation 3. Is hard to believe that so advanced project still can get improvements, but this is happening.
Again developer applying changes to source code to make it easier for debuging and modding.
Thanks to that again memory footprint used by plugin is reduced. There are also some noticeable improvements in right-click menu.
webMAN MOD 1.43.33
- Right-click menu on /index.ps3 and File Manager
- Added Game Info & New Folder options
- Reduced memory footprint used by the plugin, allows user customization
- note1: if the CSS is not found, the embedded CSS is used.
- Various bug fixes & code improvement.
Update: (from Aldostools in comments below)
These are some additional features in this build, but added as "1.43.32" since your previous news post:
- Added remove .bak extension in File Manager
- Changed spoof CFW version to 4.80 for old Cobra
- Changed the back button in html response to history.back()
- Added ability to rename/move the file/folder pointed with the mouse pressing F2 in the File Manager
- Added optional parameter &to= to /copy.ps3
- vsh menu 1.10: support install pkg, rename .bak, edit boot_plugins.txt
- Added histogram of free space on devices to the root directory of File Manager
- Fixed disconnection of mounted net game when listing games
- Added wait dialog when games are mounted or filtered in games grid (/index.ps3)
- PARAM.SFO now shows title, id & app version in File Manager
- Improved sort of games in HTML grid (now uses 6 characters for sorting names)
- Added contextual right-click menu to File Manager (PC only)
- Checkout the webMAN MOD information thread here in the psx-place.com forums:
Thanks to @slimica for news alert
PS3 Webman MOD 1.43.33 - Reduced memory footprint and more
By kozarovv on Aug 7, 2016 at 8:52 AM
4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ COBRA 8.01) - New update in from Habib
Following the introduction 4.84 STARBUGED CFW for the PS3, which also gave us the introduction of Cobra v8.0x from developer @habib, Has now followed up that cfw release with 4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ Cobra 8.01), the developer has provided a rundown of what has been added and its usage. I am cutting this news off a bit short (for now) as i need some much needed rest, was about to log off and seen habib had posted something. Seen what he had posted so i figured i post something quickword out about his latest advancement.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - January 2019 Progress Report (+ useful Extras and Tools)A new Year, a new Progress Report begins. Kinda late for March, I know and yes it's not the first time I use this excuse for being such late. But the Team behind this wonderful PS3 Emulator RPCS3 thought about that instead of bringing you a monthly updated Progress Report only this time - which still shows some impressive Progress from each Month if you ask me - they decided that it would be a good start for the first Progress Report of 2019 to release some additional Tools together with the January 2019 Progress Report. So while you can enjoy their Progress for January both down below and on their Blog post (also linked down below), the Team behind RPCS3 teased several Tweets about their additional Achievements they did since the beginning of this year. You want an example? Well, maybe you didn't know about but since RPCS3 also supports a Basic Network Functionality, it will allow you not only to emulate some AAA Game Titles. It can be also useful to emulate other Non-Gaming Applications and various Media Applications as well. So there is no problem at all to watch some Videos using the official YouTube-Applications for PS3 via RPCS3, viewing the newest Episode from you favourite Anime Series on Crunchyroll or why not enjoying a full-length Hollywood Blockbuster on Netflix, for instance. How cool is that?Continue reading
webMAN MOD 1.47.12: New Auto PS2 Config / Support for boot_init.txt (like a "autoexec.bat" script)It appears that developer @aldostools is back in full force currently as we have seen the dev add new support with 4.83/4.84 DEX Support for webMAN MOD. While also Incorporating a few new features into the popular plugin as well. This powerful little plugin contains tons of functionality (feature list below), With this new release of v1.47.12, we now see a couple of fun new features have that have been introduced to the plugin as well.
For nonBC consoles owners, that use the webMAN MOD plugin to load and mount PS2 ISO will be pleased to know that developer Aldostools has added improved support for PS2 Configs with new automation and detection of PS2 Config files, like what we see in @Zar's ManaGunZ backup manager. Also another fun feature with some potential for various uses has been been support for boot_inif.txt, This feature is an automation feature (like a "autoexec.bat" script) that includes support for various commands outlined (see tab below). Some uses Aldostools has outlined have included the ability to backup important files at system boot like Game Saves, Registry Backup, Logs, ect,,, Swap Files, Remap multiple files/folders at startup, System clenup and/or initialization on every boot. For additional details about these newly added features please revert to the corresponding tabs below.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: