PS3 webMAN MOD 1.47.12: New Auto PS2 Config / Support for boot_init.txt (like a "autoexec.bat" script)

Discussion in 'webMAN MOD' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 16, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 16, 2019 at 1:23 PM
  1. 9,173
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

It appears that developer @aldostools is back in full force currently as we have seen the dev add new support with 4.83/4.84 DEX Support for webMAN MOD. While also Incorporating a few new features into the popular plugin as well. This powerful little plugin contains tons of functionality (feature list below), With this new release of v1.47.12, we now see a couple of fun new features have that have been introduced to the plugin as well.

For nonBC consoles owners, that use the webMAN MOD plugin to load and mount PS2 ISO will be pleased to know that developer Aldostools has added improved support for PS2 Configs with new automation and detection of PS2 Config files, like what we see in @Zar's ManaGunZ backup manager. Also another fun feature with some potential for various uses has been been support for boot_inif.txt, This feature is an automation feature (like a "autoexec.bat" script) that includes support for various commands outlined (see tab below). Some uses Aldostools has outlined have included the ability to backup important files at system boot like Game Saves, Registry Backup, Logs, ect,,, Swap Files, Remap multiple files/folders at startup, System clenup and/or initialization on every boot. For additional details about these newly added features please revert to the corresponding tabs below.

webMAN-MOD.jpg
    (Click Tabs below for additional info about these new features in wMM)

• webMAN MOD v1.47.12
      webMAN MOD is a fork by developer Aldostools, that uses the original webMAN as the foundation, containing all the features of the base project while expanding new features and support.

New >> webMAN MOD 1.47.12 - Changelog

• Added support for 4.83/4.84 CEX/DEX
      • Added "Auto CONFIG" for PS2ISO
      • Added boot_init.txt automation script
      • Server for PC tool of PS3MAPI can be enabled/disabled through /setup.ps3
      • Fixed FTP connection for some servers (issue #129)

Feature Overview

webMAN "vanilla features" (Original Project by deank, webMAN MOD also containes these features)
      • FTP server with remote control functions (shutdown/restart)
      • WWW server with remote control functions (scroll down for the complete list of shortcuts)
      • Support for loading and browsing of [local] PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1/PS2/PSP games in ISO format with cover display
      • NETISO support for network loading and browsing of PS3 games in ISO and folder format, * DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1 and PSP games
      • NTFS support for PS3 and PS1 games in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format and DVD Video in ISO format
      • Dynamic Fan Control and in-game temperature monitoring
      • PAD shortcuts
      • Keep USB device awake
      • Mount last game or AUTOBOOT.ISO to system startup
      • Support direct access to NTFS devices through web & ftp (1.45 / 1.45.11)
      • XMB integration XMB proxy (1.46 / 1.46.00)
      • Integrated prepNTFS

webMAN MOD additional features (by Aldostools)
      • webMAN MOD contains all the feature of webMAN above then also
      • Easy installer/updater
      • VSH Menu integration (hold SELECT to show the menu)
      • sLaunch GUI integration (hold START or R2+L2 on XMB to show the GUI)
      • New folder icons (by Brunolee & Berion)
      • It can mount PS2 Classics games on PS2 Classic Launcher (.BIN.ENC)
      • It can auto-mount any custom folder or ISO. Official only can mount AUTOBOOT.ISO
      • Title ID can be displayed on XMB menu
      • Covers are shown using the Title ID on the file name of the ISO. Official needs to mount the game to show the covers.
      • It can rip a game from disc to hdd0 or copy from hdd0 to usb000 or from usb00x to hdd0.
      • FTP server includes new SITE commands to allow copy/paste files locally, unmount game, toggle external gamedata, turn on/off dev_blind, change file attributes
      • Integrated external gameDATA
      • Web Debugger (remote peek/poke/find bytes)
      • Support for automatic or manual removal of CFW syscalls and spoof console id (IDPS/PSID)
      • Translated to 23 languages
      • Extended support up to 5 remote network servers
      • Several shortcuts to toggle Cobra, swap Rebug files, mount net0/ or net1/, show IDPS/PSID, etc.
      • Support for user defined combos
      • Enable screen capture on CFW that don't has the feature.
      • Various improvements on File Manager (links to navigate faster, mount ISO, mount net0/ or net1/, preview images, copy/paste/delete files & folders)
      • MIN+ memory profile (same as MIN but uses 512K and 2.5X more buffer for PS3 games)
      • MAX+ memory profile (same as MAX 1280K for PS3 games, others buffer is reduced, eg: 2X less buffer for ftp and 4X for DVD etc...)
      • Copy operations use shadow copy on hdd0 for faster copy
      • Scan for games on the stealth folder "/video"
      • Support last_game.txt / autoboot on nonCobra edition
      • "Offline" mode (blocks some PSN/tracking servers). Game updates still work in this mode. (v1.33.03)
      • XMBM+ integration when grouping of XMB content is disabled (v1.33.03)
      • Extended Content Profile Grouping (v1.33.07)
      • PS3 Manager API Support (PS3MAPI)
      • Integrated Mysis video_rec plugin and get klicensee
      • Support for .ntfs[BDFILE] (fake ISO created by IRISMAN)
      • Support to mount NTFS games using raw_iso.sprx (rawseciso by Estwald)
      • Support for auto-fix games that require higher FW version (4.20 and later)
      • Optional Video subfolder to "Bluray™ and DVD" folder (Display RetroXMB videos, videos on USB devices and Data Disc icon)
      • "slider" webGUI (mobile friendly).
      • Extended system information (Title ID, APP Version, IDPS/PSID, CFW version, last played game)
      • Display of Play time & startup time to SELECT+START and /cpursx.ps3 (Use SELECT+START+R2 to display Game ID, Title, play time and more in-Game info)
      • Include a virtual pad feature, you can control your console via http://pad.aldostools.org on web browser or with webPAD software (windows only)
      • dev_bdvd/PS3_UPDATE now is redirected when the plugin is loaded (and when a game is mounted) [This is intended to prevent an accidental update if a game disc is inserted in the drive]
      • Added /play.ps3 to launch XMB Functions (e.g: /play.ps3?col=network&seg=seg_premo) this will start Remote Play server from XMB.
      • Once a game is mounted via html, if you click on the displayed icon the game will be launched on the PS3. This is nice to start the game once it's mounted from your mobile This option uses the new command /play.ps3
      • Support for auto-play any supported ISO, game folder or auto-open an URL link
      • Support for change BD/DVD region
      • NETISO server on PS3 (ISO only)
      • Support for local web chat
      • Support for edit small text files
      • Download files & install PKG remotely or with shortcut
      • "Auto CONFIG" support for PS2ISO
      • Support for "boot_init.txt" automation script
      • and various other additions not listed

• About: "Auto CONFIG" for PS2 ISO

A new feature in webMAN MOD 1.47.12 with the objective of increase PS2 compatibility to a similar level of ManaGunZ

This build now detects the game id for the PS2 ISO and automatically looks for the corresponding CONFIG file in ManaGunZ folder or in the wMM updater folder /dev_hdd0/game/UPDWEBMOD (if it haven't been deleted by the user) when the game is mounted.

Added new setting: "Auto CONFIG" in /setup.ps3 (next to the option PLAYSTATION®2, in the section "Scan for content")

Now webMAN MOD looks for the CONFIG file in the following paths (in this order) when the PS2 ISO is mounted and the "Auto CONFIG" is enabled (only if the PS2 ISO doesn't have a CONFIG file already):

• /dev_hdd0/game/PS2CONFIG/<gameid>.CONFIG

• /dev_hdd0/game/PS2CONFIG/CONFIG/CUSTOM/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/PS2CONFIG/CONFIG/NET/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/PS2CONFIG/CONFIG/GX/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/PS2CONFIG/CONFIG/SOFT/<gameid>.CONFIG

• /dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/CONFIG/CUSTOM/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/CONFIG/NET/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/CONFIG/GX/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/CONFIG/SOFT/<gameid>.CONFIG

• /dev_hdd0/game/UPDWEBMOD/CONFIG/CUSTOM/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/UPDWEBMOD/CONFIG/NET/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/UPDWEBMOD/CONFIG/GX/<gameid>.CONFIG
      • /dev_hdd0/game/UPDWEBMOD/CONFIG/SOFT/<gameid>.CONFIG

For convenience of the users, the updater includes a copy of the database of CONFIG files from ManaGunZ (in case the user doesn't have ManaGunZ installed). Credits to @Zar and everyone who have contributed to maintain the database of CONFIG.

If the PS2 ISO already has a CONFIG associated, that file is used without having to perform the aforementioned search.

• About: "boot_init.txt" for PS2 ISO

I have been experimenting with a new automation feature for webMAN MOD.
      This is a sort of "autoexec.bat" script for PS3 that allows to copy/rename/map/delete files when the system boots up.

The file name of the script file is: /dev_hdd0/boot_init.txt
      and it currently supports the following commands:

# or * at start of line for remarks
      map path1=path2 <- makes path1 point to path2
      copy path1=path2 <- copy path1 to path2
      ren path1=path2 <- rename path1 as path2
      del path <- recursive delete of folder or file
      md path <- creates a path (folders are created recursively)
      wait path <- waits until 15 seconds for a file or folder
      abort if exist path <- abort the script if a file or folder exists
      abort if not exist path <- abort the script if a file or folder exists
      unmap path <-- unmap current path

abort if R1 <- abort the script if button R1 is being pressed
      abort if L1 <- abort the script if button L1 is being pressed

Example: The following script *mutes* the coldboot sound at start-up :)
      This example is already included in /dev_hdd0/game/UPDWEBMOD/USRDIR/boot_init.txt
      It should be moved manually to /dev_hdd0/boot_init.txt if you want to try it.

Other uses for the script are:
      - Auto backup of important files at start-up (e.g. registry, saves, logs, etc.).
      - Swap files
      - Remap multiple files or folders at start up
      - System cleanup and/or initialization on every boot.
      - etc.

The lite edition of webMAN MOD does not support this automation script
      Info for devs: The new code is found in main.c, lines 3682 to 3727.

DISCLAIMER: The feature is still experimental. Use it at you own risk.

• In this build also the start of PS3MAPI server (port 7887) requires the option "PS3MAPI" enabled in /setup.ps3. That option is found in "XMB/In-Game PAD SHORTCUTS", next to DEL CFW SYSCALLS. If the option PS3MAPI is "disabled", the PS3MAPI server is not started (saving some resources at start-up). That PS3MAPI service in wMM is mainly used for the remote features of the PS3 Manager API tool, which is an optional replacement for CCAPI.

Note: When the option PS3MAPI is "enabled", the syscall 8 / lv1_peek (used by Cobra) remains active when the CFW syscalls are disabled with R2+TRIANGLE (except when psnpatch is used in conjunction, which removes all CFW syscalls -including syscall 8). The syscall 8 uses a "fake disable" and all disabled syscalls can be restored without reboot.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'webMAN MOD' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Joonie
      Joonie
      Can you try deleting wmtmp and wm_config on webMAN's SETUP page? I have a feeling that one of your file name on your USB hdd must be a culprit. like special unicode characters.
      T.A.U likes this.
    2. aldostools
      aldostools
      Nice finding... in this test build I signed wm_proxy.sprx with idle_plugin.sprx as template. So now it should be using the same flags as idle_plugin.sprx
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/mw0hiy

For the crash in PS3MAPI, I don't have a clue yet... maybe some of the mapi opcodes called when /home.ps3mapi is loaded are causing the crash.

That home page calls the following individual pages; it would be good to know which of them also cause the crash.

/setmem.ps3mapi
      /getmem.ps3mapi
      /led.ps3mapi
      /buzzer.ps3mapi
      /notify.ps3mapi
      /syscall.ps3mapi
      /syscall8.ps3mapi
      /setidps.ps3mapi
      /vshplugin.ps3mapi
      /gameplugin.ps3mapi
      T.A.U and Joonie like this.
    3. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Thanks, i will test it now. But i had this issue also on 4.82 (not sure about 4.81). I hope it will fix it. :)
      T.A.U and aldostools like this.
    4. Joonie
      Joonie
      Thanks for your update.

I think it's just sufficient to change flags only instead of using that as template.

Code:
      scetool --verbose --sce-type=SELF --compress-data=TRUE --key-revision=0004 --self-auth-id=1070000052000001 --self-vendor-id=01000002 --self-type=APP --self-app-version=0003004000000000 --self-ctrl-flags=4000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 --self-cap-flags=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007B0000000100020000 --encrypt wm_proxy.prx wm_proxy.sprx

Code:
      $(ROOT_PATH)/scetool -0 SELF -1 TRUE -s FALSE -2 04 -3 1070000052000001 -4 01000002 -5 APP -6 0003004000000000 -A 0001000000000000 -8 4000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 -9 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007B0000000100020000 -e $(PPU_PRX_TARGET) $(PPU_SPRX_TARGET)

Regarding PS3MAPI, this needs more time testing and investigating since the issue has been there long time ago. (1.45.xx) also crashes.
    5. aldostools
      aldostools
      Thanks for the parameters.... I'll replace the current one with your code :)
      T.A.U and Joonie like this.
    6. MYS
      MYS
      Finally worked after re-installing everything (CFW and webman). Not sure what's issue but it finally worked.

Thank you for your help on this.
      T.A.U, Joonie and aldostools like this.
    7. aldostools
      aldostools
      FYI the 2 seconds delay only applies for Cobra 8.x.

if(cobra_version >= 0x0800) sys_ppu_thread_sleep(2); // wait 2 seconds on cobra 8.x for network

If you want to force a delay in any version, use the wait command in /dev_hdd0/boot_init.txt

# delay startup of plugin services for 5 seconds
      wait /dummy
      # delay startup of plugin services for 10 seconds. lwait = long wait ;)
      lwait /dummy

Use one of the commands above. If you need to wait longer you can use both or multiple wait commands.
    8. Joonie
      Joonie
      So I did some testing with my tester and so far we were able to isolate some issues.

setmem.ps3mapi doesnt work
      getmem.ps3mapi doesnt work
      led.ps3mapi doesnt work

buzzer.ps3mapi works
      notify.ps3mapi works
      syscall.ps3mapi works
      syscall8.ps3mapi works
      setidps.ps3mapi works
      vshplugin.ps3mapi works
      gameplugin.ps3mapi doesnt work

The test result was from 1.45.10. I'm sure the latest one would have the same result.

Do you have any clues? TM log attached.

The only clue I have now is

Code:
      #ifdef DEBUG_MEM
      #define LV1_UPPER_MEMORY 0x8000000010000000ULL
      #define LV2_UPPER_MEMORY 0x8000000000800000ULL

Since LV2 on DECR-1000 starts at 0x1000000

Attached Files:

• log.txt
        File size:
        80 KB
        Views:
      Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
      T.A.U, jacobsson and DeViL303 like this.
    9. DEX357
      DEX357
      what is a boot_init.txt automation script?
    10. aldostools
      aldostools
      it's a new scripting feature that mimics (in a limited way) the autoexec.bat in Windows.
      It allows to perform automatically some tasks when the plugin starts (normally when system boots)..

Some of these tasks can be remap a folder, mute coldboot, copy/rename/delete files or folders, create/delete folders, perform conditional tasks (e.g. if L1 or R1 is pressed), etc. The possibilities are many.
      T.A.U, MixeryMaxe and DeViL303 like this.
    11. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Seems like is fixed. :) I did few tests, and FTP was available everytime. Thanks.
      T.A.U, aldostools, jacobsson and 2 others like this.
    12. jacobsson
      jacobsson
      @aldostools @Joonie @kozarovv
      When looking at the progress you guys are making I just wanna say that it's great time to be in the scene!
      T.A.U, Xx11xx22xX and aldostools like this.
    13. nowa
      nowa
      Great to see progress on fixing the latest wMM on DECR. Since the latest Rebug release the other day I noticed it still included an old version due to stability issues. Other than PS3MAPI, does the version from the sendspace link in this thread seem to work on DECR? I look forward to being able to use an updated version on there.

Nice update in any case, these are some really useful features.
    14. aldostools
      aldostools
      Thanks for your feedback. Probably I'll update github tonight (ET) with build 1.47.13

The most recent link includes the updated wm_proxy. If you prefer, you can wait until I officially release it in github. The new release will include more features like additional commands for boot_init.txt, ability to execute scripts at any time (not only when the plugin starts) and an improved mouse/touch support for /games.ps3 ;)

EDIT:
      The source code and binaries of webMAN MOD 1.47.13 have been uploaded to github:
      https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases/tag/1.47.13
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
      T.A.U, kozarovv, Spawn and 1 other person like this.
    15. DEX357
      DEX357
    16. Lambada
      Lambada
      The last uploaded version .13 at github and brewology is not using the standard theme. Did it change? I double checked and I did not install the rebugification or metalification pkgs.
      [​IMG]

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
    17. aldostools
      aldostools
      Thanks for the new icon... I updated the ps2_config_20190315,pkg with it.

About the sugestion for covers in "game" folder, I think that adding a new path would confuse to the users. wMM already searches for the covers in various path of hdd0, including DeViL303's online server and multiMAN's cover folder which is already located in "game" folder, and used by various homebrews including IRISMAN, webman, sman, etc.

BTW today I have updated webMAN MOD 1.47.13 *again* (same version) with more features :)
      One of the more interesting is the possibility of execute "web commands" from the batch script (extending the commands even more).
      Also added "autoexec.bat" which is executed after the FTP/NET/pad services have been started.
      /edit.ps3 now shows an [EXEC] link when editing a .bat file. It's useful for test & debugging of the batch scripts.
      And /games.ps3 now support scrolling with the mouse wheel and some small improvements.

Download from:
      https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases/tag/1.47.13

I also updated the pkg of webMAN MOD 1.47.13 in store.brewology.com with the newest release.
      T.A.U, Xx11xx22xX, MixeryMaxe and 3 others like this.
    18. Casavult
      Casavult
      aldostools likes this.
    19. aldostools
      aldostools
      Thank you for let me know. Please re-download the files again... There was an error in my build folder that caused the creation of the packages with the wrong content. It should be fixed now in brewology and in github too..
    20. Casavult
      Casavult
      I must be either blind, late or both but I just noticed the ps2_config_20190315.pkg. I guess that's for installing the publicly available <ps2game>.CONFIG files to the dev_hdd0?