PS3HEN Webman Mod Cheats

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by KevinF, Jul 20, 2019.

1. 160
    KevinF

KevinF Member

how do i use netcheat / artemis with the webman ? what I mean is without using the pc and artemis just the webman, logically I can get some file modify the first time, then just using the webman, is it possible?

2. 2,573
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Normally you can add cheats to games EBOOTs.
    , resign the EBOOT.SELF to EBOOT.BIN < Your using HEN so it need's resigning to 3.55. put the patched EBOOT in the game data folder.

The EBOOTs that get patched are normally the ones from game updates that are in dev_hdd0/game not from the disc as the update EBOOT superseeds the main disc EBOOT when installed.

Artemis works differently as it modifees and patches the games offsets that are loaded in PS3 memory, different from EBOOT offsets, in real time. Its kind of like a massive RTM tool. I am not sure if it does use some EBOOT offsets as the game's I have the cheats work so I haven't really had to dive too deep into how it works too much, just experimenting on how to get them to work properly without causing a crash.

KevinF likes this.
  3. 160
    KevinF

KevinF Member

if I get the artemis cheats, ncl format and play in the game folder, where the eboot is located will work? or do i got to convert to some specific format?

4. 60
    Micro

Micro Forum Noob

Work for a Logistics Company
    I was asking about this not to long ago
    And I was woundering if someone could please give me a step by step tut on how to do this and how it works so that I could make a mod menu for any of my games ?