PS3 webMAN MOD v1.43.14 - Syscall Disabling Changes & More

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 31, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 31, 2015 at 11:17 AM
  1. 8,930
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

- UPDATED (v1.43.15) - One of the most popular running Homebrew Projects on the PS3 webMAN MOD receives some more love from developer's Aldostools & Matsumot0. In version 1.43.14 of the plugin for PS3 CFW user's the devs have added support for Cobra 7.2, New improvements to "disable syscalls" and also when you disable CFW syscalls if you have previously blocked online servers they will be restored when you disable your CFW. A nice feature to see added to the plugin, but the developer did not stop there with this update [break]ss[/break]. Additional details and information about this update and webMAN MOD can be obtained in the text and links provided.

Update: Version v1.43.15 has been released see details below:

webmam-mod.jpg
    Downloads

Source v1.43.14:
    github.com / psx-place.com
    Source v1.43.15: psx-place.com / github.com

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 31, 2015.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Thanks for the continued efforts [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] & [MENTION=161]Matsumot0[/MENTION] .. Nice updates of recent !!!!
    2. Joonie
      Joonie
      Afaik, 1.43.15 is available already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      released a few hours ago

Changelog:

Added ability to restore the syscalls 6/7/8/9/10/11/35 in /syscall.ps3mapi (without having to reboot)
      CPU/RSX temperatures displayed on the header of the html pages now are updated every 15 secs.
      Added next/back navigation with left/right keys to the memory hex viewer (/peek.lv1? and /peek.lv2? )
    4. aldostools
      aldostools
    5. Bad Jester
      Bad Jester
      If webman is not installed, I think I need a webmanmod full package to install before installing an updater package?
      Where can I find the latest full package?

Edit: Nevermind, I just installed updater so I found my answer.
      But there I did find a small bug with the last post by aldo.
      When I enter my ps3netsrv ip it keeps kicking me out while entering. I had to try to re-enter 3 times.
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    6. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      no full package. That is all you need.

updater just means its an update.
    7. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      Its getting hard to keep up with webman lol nice job guys
    8. Purple_X
      Purple_X
      Hi i have offline ticked in setup,and when i disable CFW it still retains the blocked servers.Is this not supposed to disable automatically?
    9. aldostools
      aldostools
      Yes it's supposed to restore the blocked servers if the syscalls are disabled in XMB.
      Code:
      	// restore blocked servers
      	if(View_Find("game_plugin")==0) {for(u8 u = 0; u<url_count; u++) poke_lv1(blocked_url[u][0], blocked_url[u][1]); url_count = 0;}

This code basically restores the original values in memory before change them.

If the option is causing issues, try using psnpatch. It helps to protect the system against access to PSN with the custom syscalls enabled.

EDIT: You can try also the build on github.... I've adjusted the lv2 offsets for 4.76 in the function that block the servers.
    10. Purple_X
      Purple_X
      The only issue is it does not Automatically restore the blocked servers.I cant log in because the servers are blocked.Disabling CFW work great.i am on Habib 4.76 + Cobra 7.2.Is there a button combo to disable blocking?
    11. aldostools
      aldostools
      Yes, the custom combo :but r2:+:but square: by default is configured to block the online servers. You can use it for any other purpose or disable it completely through /setup.ps3.

If you're on 4.76, to block the servers properly it's important that you use the latest test build currently on github.
    12. Matsumot0
      Matsumot0
      [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] it's done, github is updated with the lasted fixes
    13. pedrofilho1979
      pedrofilho1979
      In Webman 1.43. 15 I am no longer able to activate the VSH MENU, it is impossible, did all the correct procedure. The coincidence is that the bug appeared after I install COBRA PATCHER 7. 20 in my CFW Rebug 4. 76 Lite.
      @aldostools You could tell if it's a bug Webman 1. 43 or 15 is related to the Cobra patcher 7. 20?
    14. aldostools
      aldostools
      VSH Menu works fine on my end. Try restoring the original stage2.cex. If the problem persists, verify if 1.43.12 does the same and try reinstalling the latest 1.43.15 from github.
    15. pedrofilho1979
      pedrofilho1979
      How to restore you suggest me to stage2.cex, [MENTION=89]aldostools[/MENTION] you can teach me?
      the problem is then cobra patcher 7.2?
    16. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      If you didn't make backup then only option to restore cobra file is to obtain pup (cfw file) that you have already on your ps3, unpack it on PC then manually copy/overwrite file in dev_blind of your PS3. Also if you want to be sure that stage2.cex 7.2 is 100% correct then you can download it from here: https://github.com/Joonie86/COBRA-7.2/tree/master/476/LITE/BIN and overwrite file manually in dev_flash/rebug/cobra/stage2.cex
    17. pedrofilho1979
      pedrofilho1979
      [MENTION=118]kozarovv[/MENTION], Thank you.
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    18. Purple_X
      Purple_X
      @ pedrofilho1979
      All you have to do t get vsh back is reinstall webman mod after your new CFW.
    19. pedrofilho1979
      pedrofilho1979
      Thank you.