A new update to webMAN MOD is now available as developer @aldostools officially releases version 1.43.30, following a recent test build unveiled in the psx-place forums in the webMAN MOD Information Thread. This is not a huge update but does improve a few aspects of the plugin's functionality. The first of two changes comes in the form of improved sorting of titles on the XMB, now the first letter of the 2nd word is taken into account when scanning content, so user's should notice and improve there. Also on html pages there is now an added Arrow to go to the top, similar to what see here on this websites software in the bottom right corner. A couple of great additions to join the long list of great features that reside in this must have plugin for Cobra & Mamba user's on a Custom firmware enabled PS3 Console. .
- Release Quote
- Recent History (Changelogs)
- Optional Addon for webMAN MOD
- Details about webMAN MOD Installer
webMAN MOD 1.43.30
Just small changes... but ".30" looks better than .29
- Improved* sort titles on XMB (now uses the first letter of the 2nd word in the sort of xml)
- Added a small floating arrow button to the bottom right of the screen to go to the top of the html pages.
*Games that start with same words should be sorted better (e.g. LEGO games). Only 6 characters are still used to sort titles due memory constrains.
NEW -- 1.43.30
1.43.29 (psx-place.com news coverage --> link)
- Sort titles on XMB using the first letter of the 2nd word.
- Added an arrow to go to the top of the html pages.
- LaunchPad xml generator is now a feature of full edition
- Improvements to LaunchPad xml generator (thanks to Badboy, Metalomeus, 0_obeWAN, DeViL303)
- Fixed issue with custom combos
- Added support for CFW 4.80 CEX/DEX
- Updated prepNTFS & ps3netsvr
- Download --> 305 KB prepNTFS_1.14.pkg
- This optional utility will provide support for using an external NTFS HDD.
- Download --> 721 KB ps3netsrv.rar
- This optional utility will allow for Streaming and playing games over your local network. Store your games or movies on your PC and Stream to your PS3. A tutorial can be found in out forums here. Note: that if using the LITE version of webMAN MOD this feature is not supported. Be sure you have the FULL version of webMAN MOD installed. See next tab about the installer and how to install various builds of webMAN MOD.
- XMB VSH Menu -
- Install-able via webMAN MOD Installer (see next tab for additional details)
- webMAN URL Launcher Tool (Link)
- Via Aldostools"This tool can be handy for some users that need to add an icon to XMB that mount a game or execute some custom command via webMAN."
When launching the Installer (not the pkg file) from the XMB hold button until system restart.
- --- Installs the XMB VSH Menu (Optional)
- View additional details about the XMB VSH Menu here
- --- Installs the Full Version of the plugin
- --- Installs the Lite Version of the plugin
PS3 webMAN MOD v1.43.30 - New improvements from Aldostools
By STLcardsWS on Jul 3, 2016 at 10:06 PM
The Power Supply (Vol. 02) - Our Guest Today: "PS4 Developer @m0rph3us1987"With the very first introduction of our new Series of Developer Interviews - as known by "The Power Supply" - you were already allowed to dabble a little bit with Volume 01 of the series, where you got a deep look into the work from well-known Developer @deank he did for this scene. While he worked mainly for the PS3 Community, we thought it would be only fair to bring you a PS4 Developer with Volume 02 of this Interview Series today. This Developer maybe don't have the same long reputation as deank have since he began to tinker with the PS4 as his very first Sony Console. But this doesn't mean that he isn't worth to ask some questions. We covered his Achievements already in the past here in this Forum, especially when we provided you our yearly Overview about the CCC Events held in Germany. In fact, you should be familiar with him and his Lecture he held back at 35C3. So please give an warm welcome to m0rph3us1987, while in his Interview, we will talk about his Lecture he held, we will learn how he sees the current situation in "PS4 Development and Hacking" and we will get an deep insight how he began to learn writing some code in his young age. So allow us to introduce him further.Continue reading
RetroArch (PS4) R3 Released: New libretro Cores Added (Dramcaset / Jaguar / ScummVM /) + Source CodeFollowing the initial release of R1 and the followup of R2, developer @OsirisX has just released R3 for the PS4 Port of RetroArch with new core being added, various bug fixes to go along and also a release of the promised source code is included as well.. The new update provides ps4 support for Flycast (Sega Dreamcast), Bettle PSX, Virtual Jaguar, ScummVM, Stella-2014 (Atari 2600), Vectrex and SameBoy are the new cores included (emulation like dreamcast is experimental and many games have speed issues) in this release This update is based on RetroArch v1.8.4 and the Core Updater has been enabled, multi-controller Support has been added (up to 4 can be used), previous R1/R2 only one controller was supported. Also some cores that need have added support for keyboard and mouse controls. This port has evolve quite nicely and should be even better with now the source code release and likely will becomes part of the official release as this is still considered an "unofficial" port, but likely to become the official port.
Also the developer has created a Core Updater, which provides another method to update the cores. It help keeps the main pkg lite and you can also download indvidual cores via RetroArch itself as that bug of downloading cores has been fixed. See all the latest details below pertaining to the R3 release.Continue reading
The Power Supply (vol. I) Featuring a chat with developer deank (creator of multiMAN / webMAN & ...)In this inaugural edition of The Power Supply (A new developer interview series) we have the pleasure to interview one of the legendary developer's of the PlayStation Homebrew Community. A developer whom has contributed on a variety of projects and been a master of some of his own . Very well known in the PS3 scene, this dev is responsible for projects that include the AIO Homebrew known as multiMAN, or the popular ps3 plugin known as webMAN (not to be confused with a forked version called webMAN MOD by aldostools). Then later on the emergence of the sMAN plugin can be from only one person and that developer is of course @deank . The developer has graciously given us some time for a Q/A interview to kick of this new series. Dean will give us a bit of insight on himself, along with his development journey on the PS3 . Also, we have asked the developer if he still has plans for a multiMAN (PS4) release after a small hint in the past that suggested the developer at least was contemplating the idea , Also, does Dean have any immediate plans for future development on the PS3/4, We have these answers and more from himself in the discussion below, so lets dive into:.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
REBUG / Starbuged / FERROX / OVERFLOW / Littlebalup are some of the favors of 4.84 CFW
The best PS2 soft-modding-installer around (newest version available here) -SP193