PS3 webMAN MOD v1.47.14 - New Script Commands /Disable PS3 Beeps /boot_plugins_nocobra.txt Support /....

Discussion in 'webMAN MOD' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 24, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 24, 2019 at 1:49 PM
  1. 8,674
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Since the release of webMAN MOD v1.47.12 developer @aldostools has progressed the plugin with 2 additional updates, providing additional support and features for the plugin, New options to execute script commands at any time,. The developer note's that it now possible to execute multiple web commands using this new feature. Also support for /boot_plugins_nocobra.txt (on 4.84 Starbuged CFW). A variety of other inclusions have also been added to get the full low down on the updates on this plugin checkout the changelogs included below from developer @aldostools

T5Q3zMc-520x245.png

• webMAN MOD 1.47.14
      • Added option to /setup.ps3 to disable the beeps on reboot/shutdown/disable syscalls/pkg install/play disc
      • Ftp server now writes to /dev_blind in safe mode
        • Rename the existing file before overwrite it, deletes the backup if the upload was successful and restore the original if the upload failed)
        • Upload to /dev_blind now sets permissions to 0644 instead of 0777
      • Added support for /boot_plugins_nocobra.txt (4.84.3 Starbuged)
      webMAN MOD 1.47.13
      • Added option to execute script commands at any time. Use /play.ps3/script-path (must be .txt or .bat)
      • Added new script commands (logfile, log, if/elseif/else/end, swap, lwait, beep, mute coldboot)
        • Now it's possible to execute multiple web commands directly from the script
        • /edit.ps3 now shows an EXEC link for .bat files
      • Improved mouse/touch/wheel support in /games.ps3
      • Added 2 seconds startup delay on cobra 8.x to allow network initialization
      • Signed wm_proxy for DECR (thanks @Joonie86)

• webMAN-MOD.jpg
      Feature Overview
      webMAN "vanilla features" (Original Project by deank, webMAN MOD also containes these features)
      • FTP server with remote control functions (shutdown/restart)
      • WWW server with remote control functions (scroll down for the complete list of shortcuts)
      • Support for loading and browsing of [local] PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1/PS2/PSP games in ISO format with cover display
      • NETISO support for network loading and browsing of PS3 games in ISO and folder format, * DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1 and PSP games
      • NTFS support for PS3 and PS1 games in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format and DVD Video in ISO format
      • Dynamic Fan Control and in-game temperature monitoring
      • PAD shortcuts
      • Keep USB device awake
      • Mount last game or AUTOBOOT.ISO to system startup
      • Support direct access to NTFS devices through web & ftp (1.45 / 1.45.11)
      • XMB integration XMB proxy (1.46 / 1.46.00)
      • Integrated prepNTFS

webMAN MOD additional features (by Aldostools)
      • webMAN MOD contains all the feature of webMAN above then also
      • Easy installer/updater
      • VSH Menu integration (hold SELECT to show the menu)
      • sLaunch GUI integration (hold START or R2+L2 on XMB to show the GUI)
      • New folder icons (by Brunolee & Berion)
      • It can mount PS2 Classics games on PS2 Classic Launcher (.BIN.ENC)
      • It can auto-mount any custom folder or ISO. Official only can mount AUTOBOOT.ISO
      • Title ID can be displayed on XMB menu
      • Covers are shown using the Title ID on the file name of the ISO. Official needs to mount the game to show the covers.
      • It can rip a game from disc to hdd0 or copy from hdd0 to usb000 or from usb00x to hdd0.
      • FTP server includes new SITE commands to allow copy/paste files locally, unmount game, toggle external gamedata, turn on/off dev_blind, change file attributes
      • Integrated external gameDATA
      • Web Debugger (remote peek/poke/find bytes)
      • Support for automatic or manual removal of CFW syscalls and spoof console id (IDPS/PSID)
      • Translated to 23 languages
      • Extended support up to 5 remote network servers
      • Several shortcuts to toggle Cobra, swap Rebug files, mount net0/ or net1/, show IDPS/PSID, etc.
      • Support for user defined combos
      • Enable screen capture on CFW that don't has the feature.
      • Various improvements on File Manager (links to navigate faster, mount ISO, mount net0/ or net1/, preview images, copy/paste/delete files & folders)
      • MIN+ memory profile (same as MIN but uses 512K and 2.5X more buffer for PS3 games)
      • MAX+ memory profile (same as MAX 1280K for PS3 games, others buffer is reduced, eg: 2X less buffer for ftp and 4X for DVD etc...)
      • Copy operations use shadow copy on hdd0 for faster copy
      • Scan for games on the stealth folder "/video"
      • Support last_game.txt / autoboot on nonCobra edition
      • "Offline" mode (blocks some PSN/tracking servers). Game updates still work in this mode. (v1.33.03)
      • XMBM+ integration when grouping of XMB content is disabled (v1.33.03)
      • Extended Content Profile Grouping (v1.33.07)
      • PS3 Manager API Support (PS3MAPI)
      • Integrated Mysis video_rec plugin and get klicensee
      • Support for .ntfs[BDFILE] (fake ISO created by IRISMAN)
      • Support to mount NTFS games using raw_iso.sprx (rawseciso by Estwald)
      • Support for auto-fix games that require higher FW version (4.20 and later)
      • Optional Video subfolder to "Bluray™ and DVD" folder (Display RetroXMB videos, videos on USB devices and Data Disc icon)
      • "slider" webGUI (mobile friendly).
      • Extended system information (Title ID, APP Version, IDPS/PSID, CFW version, last played game)
      • Display of Play time & startup time to SELECT+START and /cpursx.ps3 (Use SELECT+START+R2 to display Game ID, Title, play time and more in-Game info)
      • Include a virtual pad feature, you can control your console via http://pad.aldostools.org on web browser or with webPAD software (windows only)
      • dev_bdvd/PS3_UPDATE now is redirected when the plugin is loaded (and when a game is mounted) [This is intended to prevent an accidental update if a game disc is inserted in the drive]
      • Added /play.ps3 to launch XMB Functions (e.g: /play.ps3?col=network&seg=seg_premo) this will start Remote Play server from XMB.
      • Once a game is mounted via html, if you click on the displayed icon the game will be launched on the PS3. This is nice to start the game once it's mounted from your mobile This option uses the new command /play.ps3
      • Support for auto-play any supported ISO, game folder or auto-open an URL link
      • Support for change BD/DVD region
      • NETISO server on PS3 (ISO only)
      • Support for local web chat
      • Support for edit small text files
      • Download files & install PKG remotely or with shortcut
      • "Auto CONFIG" support for PS2ISO
      • Support for "boot_init.txt" automation script
      • and various other additions not listed

Download @: github.com/aldostools
    Source (news): psx-place.com

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    n00b, MixeryMaxe, El Marco and 11 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'webMAN MOD' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 24, 2019.

1. tinostar91
      tinostar91
      For some reason I can't FTP stuff to dev_blind via WinSCP with this version of wMM on my CECHA. It finishes uploading and then at the very end it errors out.
      aldostools likes this.
    2. aldostools
      aldostools
      Hello thank you for your feedback. Does 1.47.13 work for you?

The version 1.47.14 adds a new safety protection that instead of overwrite the files in /dev_blind, the ftp server first renames the existing file, then delete the previous version if the upload was successful or restore the original file if the upload failed.

If the /dev_blind does not have enough space to upload the new file (while preserving the previous version), the upload will fail. In that case, the file to be replaced in /dev_blind should be deleted first to ensure that there is enough free space.

NOTE: I have been testing this ftp feature without issues using the native FTP client of Windows 10 (also available in previous versions of Windows).
      Just enter ftp://10.0.0.8/dev_blind in the address bar of Windows Explorer and press Enter. 10.0.0.8 is my IP address. Replace that IP address with the one corresponding to your PS3.

NOTE2: If this new feature causes too many complains, I could add a new setting to make it optional in a future release.
      Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    3. tinostar91
      tinostar91
      Not enough space was most likely the problem as once I've deleted the rebug toolbox pkg it went ok. Sorry for false alarm, the transfer getting to the very end and no descriptive error message threw me off.
      T.A.U and aldostools like this.
    4. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Just a thought, would a better way maybe be to upload the new file as a different name, like explore_plugin.sprx_upl or something, then rename at end of process. This way if anything goes wrong like a crash/lack of space, the original file is still in place with original name.
    5. bscullion93
      bscullion93
      Hey guys, anybody any idea why my PSXISO's aren't showing in this latest version of webMAN? I'm using a 2TB NTFS HDD and all of my PS3ISO's work perfectly with no issues.

I have my PSX files in BIN & CUE format and inside the PSXISO folder - they show and play fine using MultiMan.

Thanks in advance!
    6. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      • Improved mouse/touch/wheel support in /games.ps3
      What's this for exactly ?
      Is it possible to implement in-game mouse + keyboard support and play timer ?
    7. Coldheart2236
      Coldheart2236
      I think it's to do with browsing the list of backups in a browser, i.e. it is an improvement to the user interface and more specifically to do with navigation of the menus in /games.ps3
      Hope this helps.
    8. psykosis
      psykosis
      When you browse via your phone to your ps3, it implements a nicer touch interface, as well as from desktop.
      You can see in the temp check a few of the options you are looking for, it shows game loaded, and usually it shows uptime. I'm not sure, but I thought I saw another timer, possibly for how long game was played. Usually aldos is all over new features, developing like a madman.
      T.A.U likes this.
    9. aldostools
      aldostools
      /games.ps3 is a 'cover flow' menu similar to the one found in IRISMAN or multiMAN.
      It's an alternative GUI designed for smartphones, tables and PC using Chrome.

[​IMG]

In this version I improved the navigation using the mouse wheel and mouse/touch clicks.
      In previous versions only supported touch slide, keyboard arrows and click on the screen sides.

The play timer is already implemented. You can see that info when you press SELECT+START

I don't know if in-game mouse + keyboard can be added (I don't know how),
      I know they are officially supported in XMB.
      T.A.U likes this.
    10. Coldheart2236
      Coldheart2236
      I really like the disable system beep function the new version has. When I'm messing around I'm constantly rebooting so the silence will be bliss :D

Edit:
      @arcadekidflo I discovered by holding Select+Start for a couple of seconds the info stays on screen - it seems to refresh every 4-5 seconds. If you do it on the XMB, then start a game it will disappear, but in-game by pressing the PS button and bringing up the XMB overlay it can be re-enabled the same way, allowing the info on screen while you're playing a game. :)
      T.A.U, Yugonibblit and aldostools like this.
    11. aldostools
      aldostools
      Great idea! Currently it renames the original and renames it back if the upload fails, but you have a really good point. If the system crashes in middle of the upload, both files would be unusable.

EDIT: This is a test build with the method suggested by DeViL303.
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/fiasvi

The safe method is used only when files are uploaded to /dev_blind, since it's a very critical path, specially on PHAT models with NAND.
      Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
      T.A.U and DeViL303 like this.
    12. KhangTran476
      KhangTran476
      I think it is necessary to modify the game arrangement in order of names, numbers, or characters. I noticed that it was very messy. : xin lỗi:
    13. aldostools
      aldostools
      The games are listed ordered by the first 3-6 letters of the title of the games.
      To sort using the full title it would require much more memory, which is a very limited resource.

The order can be a mess when are many games that start with the same letters, like "The ..."
      T.A.U and citra mulia like this.
    14. KhangTran476
      KhangTran476
      One thing I feel is that when I edit the folder name of a certain game with MultiMan, the other games can be moved to another location in the webMAN Games folder in addition to XMB.
    15. aldostools
      aldostools
      Sorry but I didn't understand what you mean.

Every time that you make a change to the games in HDD you need to refresh the XML and reboot to reflect the changes on XMB.
      T.A.U likes this.
    16. Joonie
      Joonie
      @aldostools do you have any idea about why ps2_netemu doesn't work with ps2 games mounted by webMAN MOD? It forces native emu instead of netemu although I tried bc_to_net via toolbox. (tested on both A01 and E01)

It would be nice to add an option to toggle netemu for bc and semi bc though, just like Managunz :)
      Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
      T.A.U likes this.
    17. aldostools
      aldostools
      The feature is available in webMAN MOD since habib implemented it in Cobra 7.50.
      https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/blob/master/include/ps2_classic.h#L2 (lines 1 to 19)

However, there is not an option in /setup.ps3 to easily enable it. Instead I opted to use the flag [netemu] as part of the file name of the ISO to enable it.

Alternatively the emu can be selected adding the parameter ?emu=ps2_netemu.self or ?emu=ps2_emu.self to the url: /mount.ps3/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/<name>.iso

The main reason why I didn't added the option to /setup.ps3 was because, at the time that I implemented the feature, I considered that these models are not very common and I didn't want to include another option in /setup.ps3 that would not work for the majority of the users.

If you know of an easy method to detect if the model is B/C compatible, I could add the option to /setup.ps3 and hide it for non B/C models. Or if you prefer, I could add it for everyone, although that option would work only for a small group of users.

EDIT: Maybe using some byte of the IDPS?
      https://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Talk:IDPS#.5BHomebrew-App.5D_PS3_Model_Detection

I think if I check if byte 9 (aka "Byte 7" or chassis check) == 0x04, I could assume that it's a B/C model, because according to that talk at wiki 0x04 is "SACD supported" and the B/C models also support SACD
      https://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/SKU_Models
      Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
      T.A.U likes this.
    18. Joonie
      Joonie
      Not sure, the toolbox's using the same opcode to detect BC/Semi-BC, I haven't really done any researches about IDPS/SKU variant.

@habib @kozarovv might know about it.
    19. sandungas
      sandungas
      In this case with bytes 7 and 8 of IDPS is enought because you need to define only 3 groups of PS3 models

1 & 2 = full B/C
      3 & 4 = partial B/C
      All others = no B/C

The problem is the user can change the IDPS
      jacobsson, T.A.U, jolek and 2 others like this.