PS3 webMAN MOD v1.47.23 / .24 / .25 (by Aldostools) - Improving the Ps3HEN experience & more

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 15, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Jun 15, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  1. 8,702
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Check it out more PS3 Homebrew, this time around developer @aldostools is back with some updates to webMAN MOD improving the plugin experience for both CFW and Ps3HEN user;s in the latest update labeled as version v1.47.23. In this update there has been a fix to some blackscreen issues on homebrew that was being launched during the Content Scanning process, Also keys have been fixed and adjusted for Ps3HEN for the add-on pkg/rom launcher feature of wMM. The webMAN MOD installer and updater has new and updated detection mechanism in place for Ps3HEN. These are just some of the new features in this update but the developer has been busy with several updates in the recent, so be sure to checkout the previous changelogs if you have not been keeping up to date on this PS3 Plugin that is a must have for many Ps3 Owner's on either Custom firmware or Ps3HEN. ​

webMAN-MOD.jpg

• Update 2 - webMAN MOD 1.47.25
      ⭐️ Added icons to common file types in File Manager
      ⭐️ Home URL setting now can set default /app_home/PS3_GAME icon on start up
      ⭐️ Added support for external wm_custom.xml in webMAN's game list on XMB
      ⭐️ PS2 Classics: Added support for PIC1/PIC2 and SCEVMC0.VME per game
      ⭐️ .BIN.ENC extensions now are case insensitive
      ⭐️ Added 3 missing EBOOT keys (0x5D) to psp_extra_keys array (tags 07, 18, 27)
      Restored support for VSH Menu & sLaunch for Russian language (issues #174 #180 #237)
      Fixed autoplay when PS2 Classics are mounted
      Fixed bug parsing title id of PS2Classics & PS2ISO
      Fixed issue #236 blank checks in /setup.ps3 when Sylk engine is used.
      Fixed fan control issues #227 #228 #233
      Fixed detection of rom extensions: .GB, .GG, .SG, .WS, .VB (issue #232)
      Fixed Refresh XML when remote net host is offline / not responding
      ⭐️ Merged @NvrBst's fork of ps3netsrv: now supports encrypted ps3 isos (3k3y / redump)
      ⭐️ Updated Mamba 8.2 with support for CD sector sizes: 2328 & 2340 and non-PLAYSTATION CDs
      ⚠️ Removed encoded PS2 config files from installer. Use PS2CONFIG.pkg for 946 ENC files converted by @kozarovv

Update 1 = webMAN MOD 1.47.24
      ⭐️ Added option to select VSH memory container [MC] by id [4 - bg is recommended]
      ⭐️ Added combo R2+START to launch /app_game/PS3_GAME/
      ⭐️ Use home url in /setup.ps3 to config a default app to launch with R2+START
      ⭐️ sMAN GUI now has access to home url if enabled in /setup.ps3
      ⭐️ Added detection of last number in name/title to sort games (XML/HTML)
      ⭐️ Added 3 new web commands: /idps.ps3, /psid.ps3, /consoleid.ps3
      Fixed L2+START and L2+R2 (left disabled by mistake during a test)
      Fixed conflict with patch applied by PS3HEN for in-game screenshot. Thanks @Joonie86
      Improved FTP server receiving small files (Fix for issue #209). Thanks @Joonie86
      ⭐️ Increased to 10 the max number of ftp threads
      ⭐️ Faster start of FTP session now check for ntfs volumes once (not every new 1st session)
      ⭐️ Added FTP command: SITE TIMEOUT
      • Added display of plugin edition to error pages (HTML)
      • Added support for PSXISO with CD sectors=2368 in prepNTFS (internal & standalone)
      • Increased buffer of wm_proxy from 512 to 2048 bytes
      • PS3MAPI options now are not shown if Cobra/Mamba is not enabled
      • Added COPYBK command to batch scripts (rename source to .bak after copy)
      • Make packages & iso folders on hdd0 at startup
      • Removed advanced poke used on PS3HEN for fan permission

webMAN MOD 1.47.23

• Fix blackscreen on homebrews launched during content scanning (MC disabled by default)
      • Fixed keys used in EBOOT of PKG/ROM Launcher that caused error 80010009
      • Added new dynamic fan control algorithm
      • Speed up file manager load of root after first load
      • Improved performance of rendering html forms
      • Errors now are more descriptive
      • Updated PS3HEN detection in installer/updater
      • Added support for PSXISO with sector size 2368 to Mamba 8.2
      • Added proper PSXISO sector size detection to raw_sec.sprx
      • Added support for additional formats of title id for select config of PS2 Classics
      • Added caching of iso-file-name.SFO for improved display of names on /net
      • Restored safe offset check in peek.lv1/peek.lv2/poke.lv1/poke.lv2
        (add # to the address to peek/poke unchecked offsets)
      webMAN MOD 1.47.22
      • Added support for subfolders in XMB section for ROMS (feature requested in 2017 by LuanTeles #103)
      • The numbers of roms supported per subfolder has increased significantly
      • sMAN GUI buttons now are localized
      • Limited explicit support to 4.82-4.84 (previous FW versions are still supported by heuristic functions)
      • Fixed HTML site resize bug reported by @DEX357 #204

[ ROMS section requires to have PKG/ROM Launcher & RetroArch installed ]

The PKG/ROM Launcher and other addons can be found in http://127.0.0.1/install.ps3$

webMAN MOD 1.47.21

• Improved support for PS3HEN
        • Reduced wait time on startup when notifcation message is enabled
      • Added support for auto-config of PS2 Classics using encrypted CONFIG files
        • The TITLE ID of the PS2 game must be included in the file name of the .BIN.ENC (encrypted PS2ISO).
        • ENC files provided by @Joonie86
      • Speedup improvement generating XML and HTML for scanned content
      • Added CORS headers to HTTP response (suggested by @xps3riments)
      • Added support for display PIC1 when PSPISO is mounted
      • Bug fix generating XML with content group enabled Thanks @ Joonie86 for the bug report
      • Fix navigation to parent folder in /net folders
      • Fixed bug in links of sMAN GUI theme
      • Added dynamic lookup for syscall table offset for future firmware
      • Added breadcrumb trail to paths listed in PS3MAPI
      • CD sector size detection of PSXISO not longer use temp file

If you like webMAN MOD, then feel free to contribute with a *small donation*, I'd really appreciate it!
      https://www.paypal.me/aldostools

Download Page / Source Code @: github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/

Source: twitter.com/aldostools

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019 at 2:04 AM

Comments

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Algol
      Algol
      Je suis désolé pour avoir oublié de faire traduire mes mots par le traducteur de Google mais voici mon erreur corrigée :
      "No, not at home because I renamed the file "... plugins.txt" to "... plugins.txt.old" and it is not launched until I need it. That's why I asked the question, why the IrisMAN makes me start the WebMAN, it's a mystery to me.
      @aldostools - do you have an answer please ?"

Merci mon ami, tu m'as donné le bon chemin pour éviter que IrisMAN ne lance le WMM et ainsi provoque les soucis récurrents qui me déplaisent totalement et pour lesquels le HEN v2.2.2 n'est pas innocent car il semblerait que le HEN v2.1.1 soit bien plus stable.
      Puis-je mettre un chemin vide dans ce fichier "settings.ini" ceci pour éviter que IrisMAN ne se plante sur un mauvais chemin ??? IrisMAN peut-il travailler sans que WMM soit lancé ???

Merci encore une fois pour tout ce que tu fais et a fait auparavant, la scène PS2 t'en remercie aussi.

In EngRish by google :

Thank you my friend, you gave me the right path to prevent IrisMAN from launching the WMM and thus causes the recurring concerns that I totally dislike and for which the HEN v2.2.2 is not innocent because it seems that the HEN v2 .1.1 be much more stable.
      Can I put an empty path in this "settings.ini" file to prevent IrisMAN from crashing on a wrong path ??? Can IrisMAN work without WMM being launched ???

Thanks again for everything you do and did before, the PS2 scene thanks you too.

Très cordialement.
    2. Algol
      Algol
      @aldostools , pardon de mon incompétence mais si le WMM n'a pas été installé, comment se comporte le IrisMAN dans ce cas ???
      sorry for my incompetence but if the WMM has not been installed, how does the IrisMAN behave in this case ???
    3. Gonçalo Araújo
      Gonçalo Araújo
      Where can I see that video_rec.sprx, is already in webMAN MOD???
    4. aldostools
      aldostools
      wMM is used by IRISMAN mainly to support /net games... Other than that, IRISMAN can be used alone.
      T.A.U and Algol like this.
    5. aldostools
      aldostools
      It is found in /dev_hdd0/tmp/wm_res/video_rec.sprx
      It is loaded dynamically using the combo SELECT+R3+L2+R2
      T.A.U likes this.
    6. Gonçalo Araújo
      Gonçalo Araújo
      After Pressing SELECT+R3+L2+R2, it returned to stock settings and also fan speed has been reset and restarted the system automatically, Why?
      Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    7. Casavult
      Casavult
      Awesome. I always like staying up-to-date with the latest webMAN commits so this is a great feature for me personally.
    8. SONRRY TKS
      SONRRY TKS
      help webman tells me that he can not find ps2 classic placeholder when starting a ps2 file BIN.ENC
    9. SteveGW
      SteveGW
      T.A.U likes this.
    10. rjwboys
      rjwboys
      they can be in ISO.BIN.ENC format as well like Mafia [SLES52278].iso.bin.enc
      thats how i run them
    11. siboXD
      siboXD
      Trying to mount my ps2 game Need for speed most wanted in ISO.BIN.ENC format from hdd0/PS2ISO/ results in ps3 freezing on xmb with waves stopped...

Mounting with irisman works without problems (it explicitly asks for copying the game into placeholder)... I would expect webman doing that automatically

@aldostools if you can tell me what I'm doing wrong or if that's a problem of 47.23... thank you

Edit (after one day): someone experiencing the same issue, trying to mount PS2 ISO.BIN.ENC from internal hdd??
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    12. SteveGW
      SteveGW
      i didnt think that was possible in PS3HEN, if i use ps2classics gui to create the pkg from my iso, i have no issues, the game installs to the xmb.
    13. Casavult
      Casavult
      Nice @aldostools

I see that you changed it from Install to say Update webMAN MOD instead. :)
      aldostools likes this.
    14. x-diamant
      x-diamant
      Hi @aldostools, the problem with the fan controler is still there it does not work when CFW is disabled R2 + /\
    15. Edgar Contreras
      Edgar Contreras
      I have a problem, when I deleted my previous wedman (I did not know about the update file) and try to install the latest official version the ps3 goes off but does not turn on the auto when I press the button on it makes a repair but I can not install the webman MOD again any ideas?
    16. SteveGW
      SteveGW
      Did you delete the webman data from xmb/game/game data?
    17. aldostools
      aldostools
      Try using the installer from github
      https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases

The updater works only if you already have it installed, due it doesn't touch the boot_plugins.txt

If still doesn't install, delete /dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt then use the installer.

You may need to do also a file system repair and probably a database rebuild too..
      Zwei, T.A.U and citra mulia like this.
    18. Zwei
      Zwei
      can this new version of webman mod be used in CFWs?
    19. Sdw100
      Sdw100
      Yeah buddy
      T.A.U and Zwei like this.
    20. Zwei
      Zwei
      [QUOTE = "Sdw100, postagem: 189384, membro: 148"] Sim amigo [/ QUOTE]
      tranks