PS3 webMAN MOD v1.47.23 / .24 / .25 (by Aldostools) - Improving the Ps3HEN experience & more

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 15, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Jun 15, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  1. 8,929
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Check it out more PS3 Homebrew, this time around developer @aldostools is back with some updates to webMAN MOD improving the plugin experience for both CFW and Ps3HEN user;s in the latest update labeled as version v1.47.23. In this update there has been a fix to some blackscreen issues on homebrew that was being launched during the Content Scanning process, Also keys have been fixed and adjusted for Ps3HEN for the add-on pkg/rom launcher feature of wMM. The webMAN MOD installer and updater has new and updated detection mechanism in place for Ps3HEN. These are just some of the new features in this update but the developer has been busy with several updates in the recent, so be sure to checkout the previous changelogs if you have not been keeping up to date on this PS3 Plugin that is a must have for many Ps3 Owner's on either Custom firmware or Ps3HEN. ​

webMAN-MOD.jpg

• Update 2 - webMAN MOD 1.47.25
      ⭐️ Added icons to common file types in File Manager
      ⭐️ Home URL setting now can set default /app_home/PS3_GAME icon on start up
      ⭐️ Added support for external wm_custom.xml in webMAN's game list on XMB
      ⭐️ PS2 Classics: Added support for PIC1/PIC2 and SCEVMC0.VME per game
      ⭐️ .BIN.ENC extensions now are case insensitive
      ⭐️ Added 3 missing EBOOT keys (0x5D) to psp_extra_keys array (tags 07, 18, 27)
      Restored support for VSH Menu & sLaunch for Russian language (issues #174 #180 #237)
      Fixed autoplay when PS2 Classics are mounted
      Fixed bug parsing title id of PS2Classics & PS2ISO
      Fixed issue #236 blank checks in /setup.ps3 when Sylk engine is used.
      Fixed fan control issues #227 #228 #233
      Fixed detection of rom extensions: .GB, .GG, .SG, .WS, .VB (issue #232)
      Fixed Refresh XML when remote net host is offline / not responding
      ⭐️ Merged @NvrBst's fork of ps3netsrv: now supports encrypted ps3 isos (3k3y / redump)
      ⭐️ Updated Mamba 8.2 with support for CD sector sizes: 2328 & 2340 and non-PLAYSTATION CDs
      ⚠️ Removed encoded PS2 config files from installer. Use PS2CONFIG.pkg for 946 ENC files converted by @kozarovv

Update 1 = webMAN MOD 1.47.24
      ⭐️ Added option to select VSH memory container [MC] by id [4 - bg is recommended]
      ⭐️ Added combo R2+START to launch /app_game/PS3_GAME/
      ⭐️ Use home url in /setup.ps3 to config a default app to launch with R2+START
      ⭐️ sMAN GUI now has access to home url if enabled in /setup.ps3
      ⭐️ Added detection of last number in name/title to sort games (XML/HTML)
      ⭐️ Added 3 new web commands: /idps.ps3, /psid.ps3, /consoleid.ps3
      Fixed L2+START and L2+R2 (left disabled by mistake during a test)
      Fixed conflict with patch applied by PS3HEN for in-game screenshot. Thanks @Joonie86
      Improved FTP server receiving small files (Fix for issue #209). Thanks @Joonie86
      ⭐️ Increased to 10 the max number of ftp threads
      ⭐️ Faster start of FTP session now check for ntfs volumes once (not every new 1st session)
      ⭐️ Added FTP command: SITE TIMEOUT
      • Added display of plugin edition to error pages (HTML)
      • Added support for PSXISO with CD sectors=2368 in prepNTFS (internal & standalone)
      • Increased buffer of wm_proxy from 512 to 2048 bytes
      • PS3MAPI options now are not shown if Cobra/Mamba is not enabled
      • Added COPYBK command to batch scripts (rename source to .bak after copy)
      • Make packages & iso folders on hdd0 at startup
      • Removed advanced poke used on PS3HEN for fan permission

webMAN MOD 1.47.23

• Fix blackscreen on homebrews launched during content scanning (MC disabled by default)
      • Fixed keys used in EBOOT of PKG/ROM Launcher that caused error 80010009
      • Added new dynamic fan control algorithm
      • Speed up file manager load of root after first load
      • Improved performance of rendering html forms
      • Errors now are more descriptive
      • Updated PS3HEN detection in installer/updater
      • Added support for PSXISO with sector size 2368 to Mamba 8.2
      • Added proper PSXISO sector size detection to raw_sec.sprx
      • Added support for additional formats of title id for select config of PS2 Classics
      • Added caching of iso-file-name.SFO for improved display of names on /net
      • Restored safe offset check in peek.lv1/peek.lv2/poke.lv1/poke.lv2
        (add # to the address to peek/poke unchecked offsets)
      webMAN MOD 1.47.22
      • Added support for subfolders in XMB section for ROMS (feature requested in 2017 by LuanTeles #103)
      • The numbers of roms supported per subfolder has increased significantly
      • sMAN GUI buttons now are localized
      • Limited explicit support to 4.82-4.84 (previous FW versions are still supported by heuristic functions)
      • Fixed HTML site resize bug reported by @DEX357 #204

[ ROMS section requires to have PKG/ROM Launcher & RetroArch installed ]

The PKG/ROM Launcher and other addons can be found in http://127.0.0.1/install.ps3$

webMAN MOD 1.47.21

• Improved support for PS3HEN
        • Reduced wait time on startup when notifcation message is enabled
      • Added support for auto-config of PS2 Classics using encrypted CONFIG files
        • The TITLE ID of the PS2 game must be included in the file name of the .BIN.ENC (encrypted PS2ISO).
        • ENC files provided by @Joonie86
      • Speedup improvement generating XML and HTML for scanned content
      • Added CORS headers to HTTP response (suggested by @xps3riments)
      • Added support for display PIC1 when PSPISO is mounted
      • Bug fix generating XML with content group enabled Thanks @ Joonie86 for the bug report
      • Fix navigation to parent folder in /net folders
      • Fixed bug in links of sMAN GUI theme
      • Added dynamic lookup for syscall table offset for future firmware
      • Added breadcrumb trail to paths listed in PS3MAPI
      • CD sector size detection of PSXISO not longer use temp file

If you like webMAN MOD, then feel free to contribute with a *small donation*, I'd really appreciate it!
      https://www.paypal.me/aldostools

Download Page / Source Code @: github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/

Source: twitter.com/aldostools

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 15, 2019.

1. aldostools
      aldostools
      I would need where the HDD temperature is stored in the PS3. e.g. struct, ".a" library
      The code that you provided is for Windows, using WMI. GameOS is different.
    2. SteveGW
      SteveGW
      I really regret the loss of my PS2 Phat sony dev kit now. Where I used to work a many years back, sony gave us 20 ps2 phat dev kits.

I take it we would need a ps3 dev kit, to find where the HDD temperature is stored or called from if it even exists.
      If I remember correctly though that most of it was programmed in c#.
      No idea if this is any good to yaa.

http://www.know24.net/blog/C+WMI+HDD+SMART+Information.aspx
    3. aldostools
      aldostools
      That code also use WMI... so it's valid for Microsoft Windows... not for GameOS.
      SteveGW likes this.
    4. funnypanks
      funnypanks
      WMM updated to 1.47.25

Many improvements for hen users.
      T.A.U likes this.
    5. ChrisHighwind
      ChrisHighwind
      For some reason, encrypted configs are not automatically copied over to the PS2 Classic Placeholder folder when I mount a PS2 Classic. I'm not sure why, though considering I have yet to see anyone else with this issue, I believe it may be something on my end.

EDIT: Found a temporary fix: To have a PS2 Classic config apply when mounting, find the encrypted config in the PS2CONFIG/USRDIR/CONFIG/ENC folder that matches the ID of the PS2 Classic, copy it to PS2ISO, then rename it <PS2 Classic Filename>.BIN.ENC.CONFIG, and the config will be automatically applied.
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    6. sandungas
      sandungas
      Btw @aldostools @SteveGW is unknown if there is some function in PS3 firmware to retrieve the hdd temperature, but there is an indirect way that "should" work... by using standard ATAPI commands

The mising piece of the puzzle is to find how to use the ATAPI commands from gameOS, i was talking with eussNL some time ago in IRC, and as usual he throw an avalanche of info, im not sure how much of this info could be handy, but i have it noted in my PC and im making a cleanup and want to post in public

*This is a resume of the conversation, i dont remember if it was public or private so i removed some lines
      SteveGW and T.A.U like this.
    7. sandungas
    8. aldostools
      aldostools
      In webMAN, master deank used syscall 616 to send ATAPI commands to insert/eject DVD

#define BDVD_DRIVE 0x101000000000006ULL
      u8 atapi_cmnd2[56];
      u8* atapi_cmnd = atapi_cmnd2;
      int dev_id;

{system_call_4(600, BDVD_DRIVE, 0, (u64)(u32) &dev_id, 0);} // open storage

memset(atapi_cmnd, 0, 56);
      atapi_cmnd[0x00] = 0x1b;
      atapi_cmnd[0x01] = 0x01;
      atapi_cmnd[0x04] = 0x02;
      atapi_cmnd[0x23] = 0x0c;
      // Eject disc
      {system_call_7(616, dev_id, 1, (u64)(u32) atapi_cmnd, 56, NULL, 0, NULL);}

{system_call_1(601, dev_id);} // close storage
      T.A.U and Algol like this.
    9. sandungas
      sandungas
      Im wondering if is needed to do the "close storage" before using atapi commands, in that case it cant be made "ingame" because the game would crash
      Very good info anyway, maybe it works :)
    10. aldostools
      aldostools
      T.A.U and sandungas like this.
    11. Algol
      Algol
      @aldostools.

Bonjour mon ami.

Je désire mettre des images dans les dossiers des jeux PS2 qui sont lancés par WMM-1.47.25/PS2 Classic Placeholder. Cette implémentation est récente dans WMM mais je ne sais pas quel types d'images, densité de point, format, etc. il faut utiliser pour que cela fonctionne à coups sûrs. Donc, ma question est : quels sont les types de fichiers qui sont acceptés par WMM pour être visibles, les fichiers PIC1/PIC2 sont de quel format ?

Merci par avance pour ta réponse et ta grande sympathie à mon égard. Passe un bon Dimanche.

In English via google :

Hello my friend.

I want to put images in the folders of PS2 games that are launched by WMM-1.47.25 / PS2 Classic Placeholder. This implementation is recent in WMM but I do not know what types of images, point density, format, etc. you have to use it to make sure it works. So my question is: what are the file types that are accepted by WMM to be visible, PIC1 / PIC2 files are in what format ?

Thank you in advance for your response and your great sympathy for me. Have a nice Sunday.
    12. jolek
      jolek
      You mean covers for PS2 games?

You should be able to use jpg & png.
      At least I've only tested these formats.

Place your covers in the same place that you've got ISO of PS2 game.
      dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/

E.g.
      • dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/My_PS2_game.iso
        dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/My_PS2_game.png

• dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/SCES_502.94.Gran Turismo 3.iso
        dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/SCES_502.94.Gran Turismo 3.jpg

[​IMG]
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
      T.A.U and Sdw100 like this.
    13. Algol
      Algol
      Bonjour @jolek.

J'ai oublié de préciser que la console est sous le HEN, ce n'est pas une console en CFW. Donc, les PIC1 et PIC2 sont sûrement que pour les consoles en HFW/HEN ce qui est le cas de ma console actuelle et de ma question. Mes ISO sont des "ISO.BIN.ENC" destinés a être lancé par le "PS2 Classic Placeholder" que j'ai précisé plus haut. Cela fonctionne bien mais l'icône est bleu sans image d'où ma question.

Merci @aldostools pour ta prochaine réponse.

In English via Google :

I forgot to mention that the console is under the HEN, it is not a CFW console. So PIC1 and PIC2 are probably only for HFW / HEN consoles which is the case of my current console and my question. My ISOs are "ISO.BIN.ENC" intended to be launched by the "PS2 Classic Placeholder" that I specified above. It works well but the icon is blue without picture hence my question.

Thank you @aldostools for your next answer.
    14. aldostools
      aldostools
      Bonjour mon ami.

PIC0 / PIC1 / PIC2 are PNG (the letters should be upper case). They are copied to PS2 Classic folder.

Example:
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].CONFIG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].PNG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].PIC0.PNG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].PIC1.PNG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].PIC2.PNG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].SCEVMC0.VME
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].SCEVMC1.VME

or

/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC.CONFIG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC.PNG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC.PIC0.PNG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC.PIC1.PNG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC.PIC2.PNG
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC.SCEVMC0.VME
      /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Jeux [SLES_999.99].BIN.ENC.SCEVMC1.VME

JPG may display as covers in XML, but will not be copied as ICON0.PNG
    15. Algol
      Algol
      Merci @aldostools pour ta sympathique réponse, c'est très gentil.

Avant tout, chez moi les jeux PS2 de la console sous HEN sont dans des répertoires sous la forme : /dev_HDD0/PS2ISO/[PS2C-00000] Gran Turismo 3 - A Spec [PS2 Classic]/ISO.BIN.ENC, c'est cette forme qui est générée par mmCM, les jeux sont parfaitement lancés sous ce format.
      Dois-je mettre l'image de chaque jeux dans son dossier individuel ?

Merci encore une fois.

Google trad :

Thank you @aldostools for your nice answer, it's very nice.

First of all, at home the PS2 games of the console under HEN are in directories in the form: / dev_HDD0 / PS2ISO / [PS2C-00000] Gran Turismo 3 - A Spec [PS2 Classic] /ISO.BIN.ENC, c ' is this form that is generated by mmCM, the games are perfectly launched in this format.

Do I have to put the image of each game in his personal file ?

Thanks again.
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    16. aldostools
      aldostools
      Oui, monsieur...les images vont dans le même dossier que .BIN.ENC.
      T.A.U likes this.
    17. Algol
      Algol
      Merci, et encore une fois un gros MERCI à toi (@aldostools).
      aldostools likes this.
    18. Frank-PS3
      Frank-PS3
      Hi all. First of all, thank you very much for this excellent community and thanks to the developers for the advances in the PS3 scene. I use webman mod as a game launcher (in ISO format), and sometimes when I try to dismount the disk, the system freezes and I have to shut down the console in a forced way. Someone else with the same problem? Any solution? Regards...
    19. Coro
      Coro
      this happens after running multiman then using webman to dismount. i think if you update webman the problem will go away. it was fixed a few updates ago.
    20. Frank-PS3
      Frank-PS3
      Hello mate. Thanks for your answer. I have Webman Mod updated to the latest version. I do not use MultiMan because it presented conflicts with WebMan, besides it is more comfortable to use Webman to launch games in ISO format. I installed Multiman some time ago, but having errors with webman I uninstalled it.
      PS: I have HEN to the latest version 2.3.1.