PS4 What to buy?

Discussion in 'General PS4 Discussion.' started by Mr. Gigi, Jul 6, 2019.

1. 20
    Mr. Gigi

Mr. Gigi Forum Noob

So I am thinking to buy a PS4 but I want to jailbreak it and mod games and all that good stuff. I currently have a PS3 Super Slim and I don't want to make the same mistake again: Buy an unjailbreakable PlayStation. So what PS4 should I buy?

2. 11,923
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

3. 573
    amirzaim

amirzaim Member

4. 11,923
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

well, the ps4 exploit is even more restrictive than hen on the ps3. dumping games and updates is pretty easy albeit somewhat time-consuming. you need to 0 out the keystone by making the pkg modfiable before creating them. otherwise, your original saves will not work. updates found elsewhere may have to be repackaged, because dumps are tied together. dlc and themes are kinda pita to dump as it's not done automatically like games and patches. the ps4 is also prone to black screens, crashes, and memory errors when deploying payloads. if you use the offline cache (though), the exploits should work near 100%.

5. 31
    Chaos Husky

Chaos Husky Forum Noob

Depends on budget.. Could always buy or upgrade a PC.. *rimshot, ducks* okay okay :D but considering new consoles will be released soonish, the 4K versions are also meh and going down in price, maybe get something that can do way more out of the box? Xbox One X and PS4 Pro both go fairly cheap now.. Though it's a darn shame they aren't so hackable! I'm fairly sure if i only had consoles and handheld systems to use, no PCs or Laptops, i'd go insane and end up sectioned fairly quickly! xD Modded ones might be bareable for a while..until i needed some kind of PC to update/download/install something lol