PS3 won't create trophy (CFW noBD)

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by FieldPotato, Aug 9, 2019.

1. 1
    FieldPotato

FieldPotato Forum Noob

Hi, i got problem witch my PS3 CECHG04 with defective BD drive.
    What i did and where i stop:
    1- When i start multiMAN i got black screen but when press eject button multiMAN starts. So i put CFW noBD on it and multiMAN now starts corectly.
    2 - Now i put on 2 different game (Fifa18 and Dark Souls) but when i start aeany of them multiMAN close and back to main PS3 menu and in game list dont see game.
    3 - in the game menu of the multiMAN I changed the way I run to Direct BOOT and game start.
    4 - when game starts and try create or read trophy:
    Fifa stack on 0% (game work in background with sound and animation)
    Dark Souls show error that cant create trophy

What i do:
    in home user catalog dont see trophy folder (i coppy them from another PS3 but wont help)
    I'm creating a new user, but it doesn't help either.

What I'm going to do:
    Create a new user for another console to run FIFA18 and Dark Souls on it and then export it to PS3 without BD (even if it works that wont let me play new game without second PS3).

How i can fix this trophy?

2. 6,709
    sandungas

sandungas Moderator Developer

I suggest you to dont use the "direct boot" ever because the compatibiliby is low and is imposible to know whch games support it before trying it
    Also, when you boot a game with the "direct boot" some of them takes the TITLE_ID of the backup manager to create the savegames... so you will have savegames made by different games but using similar TITLE_ID's... and this breaks the standards

The PARAM.SFO of the trophies contains the ACCOUNT_ID of the user that generated them, if the user was never registered in PSN then his ACCOUNT_ID is filled with zeroes... this allows to copypaste the trophy files in between different users incase none of them was registered in PSN
    But incase one (or both) of the users was registered in PSN, then his ACCOUNT_ID is different and it will not work