Following the previous update, Developer DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) is back again a large new update (v1.5.5) for the PS4 utility known as X-Project. This PS4 AIO "Swiss Army" knife for the PS4 is jam packed with immense functionality and has added even more abilities in v1.5.5. This Self Host utility will inject various payloads to your PS4 while containing other useful features, Additional details about this release for your 5.05 exploited PS4 can be seen in the included dialog below and even more important details can be seen in the link included at bottom of the article.
- Material styled "XMB" design
- D-Pad navigation (as requested)
- EVERY PAYLOAD AVAILABLE!
- MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
- All Payloads up to date as of today (14/02/2018)!
- Distinct app group categories: HEN/LINUX/CHEATS, etc.
- Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
- Customizable wallpaper (place wallpaper.jpg on root).
- Firmware and spoof detection.
- Separate USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
- Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: cache speed depends on the connection between the PS4 and the host)
- Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.
1.5.5 Changelog (REGULAR version):
- Triple version bump due to LOTS OF NEW things :P
- Version number is displayed in multiple places so you know which version you're using.
- Improved information panel, now shows more information so you know whats going on
- (Can be hidden or shown again by clicking show/hide, perma-hidden or perma-showing based on toggle)
- X-Project (not PS4) debug menu is now able to be perma-toggled) (New hidden goat icon for test payload!)
- Fixed debug menu "ghost column" issue (been there since day one!)
- Added Cache and FW detection, along with network/tracking/and true firmware detection (from cold boot).
- THIS VERSION MUST BE CACHED DUE TO ITS SIZE! (Not optional if you want a stable experience: why wouldn't you?!)
- X-Project will auto scroll to cache icon if it detects that its not been cached.
- Added Trophy notifications! A light weight framework to display a notification. (on first boot and when cached you will hear the notification sound, after this you wont as you cannot cache sounds)
- Added personalization: enter a username, and your ftp ip address! (Will now say "WELCOME BACK: DEFAULTDNB" and "CHOOSE A PAYLOAD DEFAULTDNB". Gets reset when browser data is deleted)
- UI colours are customizable on PC through X-PROJECT 1.5.5/CSS/CUSTOM.CSS file. (Open it up with any text editor and modify with ease)
- New unicode icons (used to contain 250~ usable, now 900+ usable)
- Improved button icons for GTA payloads and quick launchers (icon.css)
- Added notifications to linux and mira payloads as they didn't has notifications to indicate state.
- Quick, Cache and Debug icons are now colour to make them simpler to find.
- Added details page: Fakers plastered their names all over our work, we do it subtly
- Updated a few companion PC tools.
- Updated payloads to latest
- Added new payloads:
- 4 new Linux loaders (Tested and verified by @Leeful), avatar dumper/injector, hen 1.7 and hen 1.6 (user requests), webrte, orbisdbg, hen+VR+mira payload for quick testing and debugging PSVR-brew
- Updated credits page.
- New default wallpaper
- Renamed & reorganised payloads (mainly HEN payloads)
- Moved mira and binloader payloads to the SYSTEM column.
- Removed Test loader, now load test payloads directly through content iframe instead of a new page.
- Removed Testkit payloads (didn't work)
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out (Browser function not X-Project)
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in (Browser function not X-Project)
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- D-Pad Up: Scroll Up
- D-Pad Down: Scroll Down
- D-Pad Left: Scroll Left
- D-Pad Right: Scroll Right
- X: Select Payload
- Square: Full screen
- Circle: Back
- Triangle: Browser Search (Browser function not X-Project)
- L1: Load HEN 1.8 + VR (9.00 spoofed)
- R1: Load FTP Server with Full R/W access
- L2: Previous Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
- R2: Open New Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
As of 1.5.5 X-Project now comes with @leefuls "Exploit Host Server.exe":
Alternate hosting methods are here:
- Connect your PS4 and PC to the same network (using update blocker and alazifs DNS to protect from updates), run "Exploit Host Server.exe" from the same location as the X-Projects index.html, copy the address exactly as it shows (case sensitive and needs index.html on the end to cache successfully) into the PS4 browser (example: http://192.168.0.21/index.html), and away you go!
- The USB folder contains config files for the payloads, and applications for use on PC.
Flash the ESP version with NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
X-Project it is live hosted and cache-able from these places:
The official X-Project android host:
Self hosting must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error , its just how it is. PS button out, go back into browser, and try again.
Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
Run the MakeCache.bat to make a fresh cache manifest if you edit or add any files.
Additional info can be found @:
PS4 X-Project v1.5.5 - A big update from defaultdnb
By STLcardsWS on Feb 16, 2019 at 7:42 PM
4.85 Flash Writer Released (CFW PS3 Models Only) - Now go from 4.85 OFW to 4.85 HFW to a 4.85 CFWIt looks like the 4.85 landscape is starting to take shape now as developer's around the scene have been updated the homebrew, utilities and tools that require updates (not all things require updates) and now the PS3Xploit Team released one of the missing pieces. The Flash Writer for 4.85 HFW has now arose and now you can make the jump from 4.85 OFW >> 4.85 HFW >> Execute Flash Writer >>> Install a 4.85 CFW. This release (utility) is ONLY for PlayStation 3 models that can install a Custom FirmWare, if your model can not install a CFW then look at PS3HEN as the next best alternative to cfw, which the team has an update around the corner as well (stay tuned for that soon), but back to the Flash Writer, If your are new to the tool that is executed from the PS3 Internet Browser, it simply provides those cfw capable models with the ability to install a Custom Firmware after the tool has done its magic to your console's internal flash. However, you must follow all instructions for a clean installation to avoid any issues during the process on the fully softmod exploit..Continue reading
ManaGunZ v1.36 & v1.37: NEW PS3HEN Support , New Features & 4.85 (CEX) Support by ZarDeveloper @Zar made an update for 4.85 firmware (cex) support for the popular ps3 homebrew ManaGunZ, but also late last month the developer made a huge update, that has added many new features to the popular Game Manager that always comes equipped with plenty of other features for your exploited PS3. Not only is this homebrew for CFW any longer, but since v1.36 ManaGunZ is now both compatible with PS3 Custom FirmWare and also PS3HEN, also zar did not stop there as there has been tons of new additions (seen in the changelogs provided below) and various fixes/optimizations have been brought forward as well in these recent updates that have emerged from developer @Zar. Checkout all the latest details below surrounding ManaGunZ for the PS3.Continue reading
IRISMAN + webMAN MOD - Updated with 4.85 CEX SupportDeveloper @aldostools recently updated two great projects of his with 4.85 firmware (cex) support. When the releases appeared over at brewology.com they were added to the 4.85 Update/CFW thread > here < but i wanted to get something up on the mainpage for the two apps as there are staples in the PS3 library of homebrew fame. For those whom may be new to PS3 homebrew, IRISMAN is a Game Manager (aka Backup Manager) that provides many features, While multiMAN / IRISMAN & ManaGunZ are all excellent Game Manager's they are all unique from each other, while all sharing the essentials. So no choice of the three is a bad one, but all 3 are different, IRISMAN is a fork from an earlier PS3 Homebrew Manager called IRIS Manager by Estwald & D_Skywalk but aldostools has taken the foundation of that project to new levels by adding a TON of functionality,.. Which bring us to Aldostools other project of webMAN MOD which is a fork of deank's original webMAN plugin. deank made a spectacular foundation and down right great plugin, but as the scene advanced developer aldostools stepped in with other devs and formed webMAN MOD fork and since that forked spawned developer aldostools has created one hell of a plugin with tons of functionality and great features. This plugin allow offers more features then all Sony Firmware updates combined and that is even close to being a discussion. These are to great projects to explore if you have not.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: