Following the previous update, Developer DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) is back again a large new update (v1.5.5) for the PS4 utility known as X-Project. This PS4 AIO "Swiss Army" knife for the PS4 is jam packed with immense functionality and has added even more abilities in v1.5.5. This Self Host utility will inject various payloads to your PS4 while containing other useful features, Additional details about this release for your 5.05 exploited PS4 can be seen in the included dialog below and even more important details can be seen in the link included at bottom of the article.
- Material styled "XMB" design
- D-Pad navigation (as requested)
- EVERY PAYLOAD AVAILABLE!
- MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
- All Payloads up to date as of today (14/02/2018)!
- Distinct app group categories: HEN/LINUX/CHEATS, etc.
- Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
- Customizable wallpaper (place wallpaper.jpg on root).
- Firmware and spoof detection.
- Separate USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
- Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: cache speed depends on the connection between the PS4 and the host)
- Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.
1.5.5 Changelog (REGULAR version):
- Triple version bump due to LOTS OF NEW things :P
- Version number is displayed in multiple places so you know which version you're using.
- Improved information panel, now shows more information so you know whats going on
- (Can be hidden or shown again by clicking show/hide, perma-hidden or perma-showing based on toggle)
- X-Project (not PS4) debug menu is now able to be perma-toggled) (New hidden goat icon for test payload!)
- Fixed debug menu "ghost column" issue (been there since day one!)
- Added Cache and FW detection, along with network/tracking/and true firmware detection (from cold boot).
- THIS VERSION MUST BE CACHED DUE TO ITS SIZE! (Not optional if you want a stable experience: why wouldn't you?!)
- X-Project will auto scroll to cache icon if it detects that its not been cached.
- Added Trophy notifications! A light weight framework to display a notification. (on first boot and when cached you will hear the notification sound, after this you wont as you cannot cache sounds)
- Added personalization: enter a username, and your ftp ip address! (Will now say "WELCOME BACK: DEFAULTDNB" and "CHOOSE A PAYLOAD DEFAULTDNB". Gets reset when browser data is deleted)
- UI colours are customizable on PC through X-PROJECT 1.5.5/CSS/CUSTOM.CSS file. (Open it up with any text editor and modify with ease)
- New unicode icons (used to contain 250~ usable, now 900+ usable)
- Improved button icons for GTA payloads and quick launchers (icon.css)
- Added notifications to linux and mira payloads as they didn't has notifications to indicate state.
- Quick, Cache and Debug icons are now colour to make them simpler to find.
- Added details page: Fakers plastered their names all over our work, we do it subtly
- Updated a few companion PC tools.
- Updated payloads to latest
- Added new payloads:
- 4 new Linux loaders (Tested and verified by @Leeful), avatar dumper/injector, hen 1.7 and hen 1.6 (user requests), webrte, orbisdbg, hen+VR+mira payload for quick testing and debugging PSVR-brew
- Updated credits page.
- New default wallpaper
- Renamed & reorganised payloads (mainly HEN payloads)
- Moved mira and binloader payloads to the SYSTEM column.
- Removed Test loader, now load test payloads directly through content iframe instead of a new page.
- Removed Testkit payloads (didn't work)
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out (Browser function not X-Project)
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in (Browser function not X-Project)
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- D-Pad Up: Scroll Up
- D-Pad Down: Scroll Down
- D-Pad Left: Scroll Left
- D-Pad Right: Scroll Right
- X: Select Payload
- Square: Full screen
- Circle: Back
- Triangle: Browser Search (Browser function not X-Project)
- L1: Load HEN 1.8 + VR (9.00 spoofed)
- R1: Load FTP Server with Full R/W access
- L2: Previous Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
- R2: Open New Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
As of 1.5.5 X-Project now comes with @leefuls "Exploit Host Server.exe":
Alternate hosting methods are here:
- Connect your PS4 and PC to the same network (using update blocker and alazifs DNS to protect from updates), run "Exploit Host Server.exe" from the same location as the X-Projects index.html, copy the address exactly as it shows (case sensitive and needs index.html on the end to cache successfully) into the PS4 browser (example: http://192.168.0.21/index.html), and away you go!
- The USB folder contains config files for the payloads, and applications for use on PC.
Flash the ESP version with NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
X-Project it is live hosted and cache-able from these places:
The official X-Project android host:
Self hosting must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error , its just how it is. PS button out, go back into browser, and try again.
Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
Run the MakeCache.bat to make a fresh cache manifest if you edit or add any files.
Additional info can be found @:
PS4 X-Project v1.5.5 - A big update from defaultdnb
By STLcardsWS on Feb 16, 2019 at 7:42 PM
Milestone Update for Orbital - An PS4 Emulator by @AlexAltea - now with (very first) Video Output!Nearly a year ago, Developer @AlexAltea showcased us an early-stage Version from his own PS4 Emulator called Orbital. The very first Version was on a minimal stage by running several code examples on a Terminal within Linux only but this was already impressive since as you probably know, both the PS4 and standard Computers shares the same x86 CPU Architecture. But the CPU isn't the only thing the PS4 shares with a standard PC. Since you need also a lot of GPU Power to run your Games on a Console for General, it is getting quite usual that those big players like NVIDIA or AMD are collaborating with the Console Manufacturers to deliver them with special-designed Graphics Processing Units for the Consoles you own. Even when we talk about "Special" GPU's, you already recognized by yourself that if you go further in newer Console Generations, you realized that the internal GPU used inside each Console is having more and more similarities compared to a standard GPU. With that result in mind, Developer @AlexAltea showcased yesterday that his Emulator Orbital is capable of running the Safe Mode of the PS4 together with getting a Video Output from that mentioned Safe Mode as well, which leads to the point that his Emulator showcased the very first Video Output from a PS4 emulated by a PC! Do I have to say more? Continue reading
4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ COBRA 8.01) - New update in from Habib
Following the introduction of 4.84 STARBUGED CFW for the PS3, which also gave us the introduction of Cobra v8.0x from developer @habib, Has now followed up that cfw release with 4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ Cobra 8.01) that contains some more candy for the scene. As the developer has provided new features once again with this update with the ability to Hardcode Kernel Plugins, which can be useful for things like MAMBA (a Cobra Alternative) as it can not be ran as a kernel plugin. Down below you will see the technical aspects of what this update has provided from Ps3 CFW Developer @habib.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - January 2019 Progress Report (+ useful Extras and Tools)A new Year, a new Progress Report begins. Kinda late for March, I know and yes it's not the first time I use this excuse for being such late. But the Team behind this wonderful PS3 Emulator RPCS3 thought about that instead of bringing you a monthly updated Progress Report only this time - which still shows some impressive Progress from each Month if you ask me - they decided that it would be a good start for the first Progress Report of 2019 to release some additional Tools together with the January 2019 Progress Report. So while you can enjoy their Progress for January both down below and on their Blog post (also linked down below), the Team behind RPCS3 teased several Tweets about their additional Achievements they did since the beginning of this year. You want an example? Well, maybe you didn't know about but since RPCS3 also supports a Basic Network Functionality, it will allow you not only to emulate some AAA Game Titles. It can be also useful to emulate other Non-Gaming Applications and various Media Applications as well. So there is no problem at all to watch some Videos using the official YouTube-Applications for PS3 via RPCS3, viewing the newest Episode from you favourite Anime Series on Crunchyroll or why not enjoying a full-length Hollywood Blockbuster on Netflix, for instance. How cool is that?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: