Following the previous update, Developer DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) is back again a large new update (v1.5.5) for the PS4 utility known as X-Project. This PS4 AIO "Swiss Army" knife for the PS4 is jam packed with immense functionality and has added even more abilities in v1.5.5. This Self Host utility will inject various payloads to your PS4 while containing other useful features, Additional details about this release for your 5.05 exploited PS4 can be seen in the included dialog below and even more important details can be seen in the link included at bottom of the article.
- Material styled "XMB" design
- D-Pad navigation (as requested)
- EVERY PAYLOAD AVAILABLE!
- MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
- All Payloads up to date as of today (14/02/2018)!
- Distinct app group categories: HEN/LINUX/CHEATS, etc.
- Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
- Customizable wallpaper (place wallpaper.jpg on root).
- Firmware and spoof detection.
- Separate USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
- Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: cache speed depends on the connection between the PS4 and the host)
- Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.
1.5.5 Changelog (REGULAR version):
- Triple version bump due to LOTS OF NEW things :P
- Version number is displayed in multiple places so you know which version you're using.
- Improved information panel, now shows more information so you know whats going on
- (Can be hidden or shown again by clicking show/hide, perma-hidden or perma-showing based on toggle)
- X-Project (not PS4) debug menu is now able to be perma-toggled) (New hidden goat icon for test payload!)
- Fixed debug menu "ghost column" issue (been there since day one!)
- Added Cache and FW detection, along with network/tracking/and true firmware detection (from cold boot).
- THIS VERSION MUST BE CACHED DUE TO ITS SIZE! (Not optional if you want a stable experience: why wouldn't you?!)
- X-Project will auto scroll to cache icon if it detects that its not been cached.
- Added Trophy notifications! A light weight framework to display a notification. (on first boot and when cached you will hear the notification sound, after this you wont as you cannot cache sounds)
- Added personalization: enter a username, and your ftp ip address! (Will now say "WELCOME BACK: DEFAULTDNB" and "CHOOSE A PAYLOAD DEFAULTDNB". Gets reset when browser data is deleted)
- UI colours are customizable on PC through X-PROJECT 1.5.5/CSS/CUSTOM.CSS file. (Open it up with any text editor and modify with ease)
- New unicode icons (used to contain 250~ usable, now 900+ usable)
- Improved button icons for GTA payloads and quick launchers (icon.css)
- Added notifications to linux and mira payloads as they didn't has notifications to indicate state.
- Quick, Cache and Debug icons are now colour to make them simpler to find.
- Added details page: Fakers plastered their names all over our work, we do it subtly
- Updated a few companion PC tools.
- Updated payloads to latest
- Added new payloads:
- 4 new Linux loaders (Tested and verified by @Leeful), avatar dumper/injector, hen 1.7 and hen 1.6 (user requests), webrte, orbisdbg, hen+VR+mira payload for quick testing and debugging PSVR-brew
- Updated credits page.
- New default wallpaper
- Renamed & reorganised payloads (mainly HEN payloads)
- Moved mira and binloader payloads to the SYSTEM column.
- Removed Test loader, now load test payloads directly through content iframe instead of a new page.
- Removed Testkit payloads (didn't work)
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out (Browser function not X-Project)
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in (Browser function not X-Project)
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- D-Pad Up: Scroll Up
- D-Pad Down: Scroll Down
- D-Pad Left: Scroll Left
- D-Pad Right: Scroll Right
- X: Select Payload
- Square: Full screen
- Circle: Back
- Triangle: Browser Search (Browser function not X-Project)
- L1: Load HEN 1.8 + VR (9.00 spoofed)
- R1: Load FTP Server with Full R/W access
- L2: Previous Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
- R2: Open New Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
As of 1.5.5 X-Project now comes with @leefuls "Exploit Host Server.exe":
Alternate hosting methods are here:
- Connect your PS4 and PC to the same network (using update blocker and alazifs DNS to protect from updates), run "Exploit Host Server.exe" from the same location as the X-Projects index.html, copy the address exactly as it shows (case sensitive and needs index.html on the end to cache successfully) into the PS4 browser (example: http://192.168.0.21/index.html), and away you go!
- The USB folder contains config files for the payloads, and applications for use on PC.
Flash the ESP version with NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
X-Project it is live hosted and cache-able from these places:
The official X-Project android host:
Self hosting must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error , its just how it is. PS button out, go back into browser, and try again.
Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
Run the MakeCache.bat to make a fresh cache manifest if you edit or add any files.
Additional info can be found @:
PS4 X-Project v1.5.5 - A big update from defaultdnb
By STLcardsWS on Feb 16, 2019 at 7:42 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
ALL OpenBOR OPL ready ISOs -Neill Corlett