Following the previous update, Developer DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) is back again a large new update (v1.5.5) for the PS4 utility known as X-Project. This PS4 AIO "Swiss Army" knife for the PS4 is jam packed with immense functionality and has added even more abilities in v1.5.5. This Self Host utility will inject various payloads to your PS4 while containing other useful features, Additional details about this release for your 5.05 exploited PS4 can be seen in the included dialog below and even more important details can be seen in the link included at bottom of the article.
- Material styled "XMB" design
- D-Pad navigation (as requested)
- EVERY PAYLOAD AVAILABLE!
- MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
- All Payloads up to date as of today (14/02/2018)!
- Distinct app group categories: HEN/LINUX/CHEATS, etc.
- Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
- Customizable wallpaper (place wallpaper.jpg on root).
- Firmware and spoof detection.
- Separate USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
- Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: cache speed depends on the connection between the PS4 and the host)
- Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.
1.5.5 Changelog (REGULAR version):
- Triple version bump due to LOTS OF NEW things :P
- Version number is displayed in multiple places so you know which version you're using.
- Improved information panel, now shows more information so you know whats going on
- (Can be hidden or shown again by clicking show/hide, perma-hidden or perma-showing based on toggle)
- X-Project (not PS4) debug menu is now able to be perma-toggled) (New hidden goat icon for test payload!)
- Fixed debug menu "ghost column" issue (been there since day one!)
- Added Cache and FW detection, along with network/tracking/and true firmware detection (from cold boot).
- THIS VERSION MUST BE CACHED DUE TO ITS SIZE! (Not optional if you want a stable experience: why wouldn't you?!)
- X-Project will auto scroll to cache icon if it detects that its not been cached.
- Added Trophy notifications! A light weight framework to display a notification. (on first boot and when cached you will hear the notification sound, after this you wont as you cannot cache sounds)
- Added personalization: enter a username, and your ftp ip address! (Will now say "WELCOME BACK: DEFAULTDNB" and "CHOOSE A PAYLOAD DEFAULTDNB". Gets reset when browser data is deleted)
- UI colours are customizable on PC through X-PROJECT 1.5.5/CSS/CUSTOM.CSS file. (Open it up with any text editor and modify with ease)
- New unicode icons (used to contain 250~ usable, now 900+ usable)
- Improved button icons for GTA payloads and quick launchers (icon.css)
- Added notifications to linux and mira payloads as they didn't has notifications to indicate state.
- Quick, Cache and Debug icons are now colour to make them simpler to find.
- Added details page: Fakers plastered their names all over our work, we do it subtly
- Updated a few companion PC tools.
- Updated payloads to latest
- Added new payloads:
- 4 new Linux loaders (Tested and verified by @Leeful), avatar dumper/injector, hen 1.7 and hen 1.6 (user requests), webrte, orbisdbg, hen+VR+mira payload for quick testing and debugging PSVR-brew
- Updated credits page.
- New default wallpaper
- Renamed & reorganised payloads (mainly HEN payloads)
- Moved mira and binloader payloads to the SYSTEM column.
- Removed Test loader, now load test payloads directly through content iframe instead of a new page.
- Removed Testkit payloads (didn't work)
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out (Browser function not X-Project)
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in (Browser function not X-Project)
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- D-Pad Up: Scroll Up
- D-Pad Down: Scroll Down
- D-Pad Left: Scroll Left
- D-Pad Right: Scroll Right
- X: Select Payload
- Square: Full screen
- Circle: Back
- Triangle: Browser Search (Browser function not X-Project)
- L1: Load HEN 1.8 + VR (9.00 spoofed)
- R1: Load FTP Server with Full R/W access
- L2: Previous Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
- R2: Open New Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
As of 1.5.5 X-Project now comes with @leefuls "Exploit Host Server.exe":
Alternate hosting methods are here:
- Connect your PS4 and PC to the same network (using update blocker and alazifs DNS to protect from updates), run "Exploit Host Server.exe" from the same location as the X-Projects index.html, copy the address exactly as it shows (case sensitive and needs index.html on the end to cache successfully) into the PS4 browser (example: http://192.168.0.21/index.html), and away you go!
- The USB folder contains config files for the payloads, and applications for use on PC.
Flash the ESP version with NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
X-Project it is live hosted and cache-able from these places:
The official X-Project android host:
Self hosting must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error , its just how it is. PS button out, go back into browser, and try again.
Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
Run the MakeCache.bat to make a fresh cache manifest if you edit or add any files.
Additional info can be found @:
PS4 X-Project v1.5.5 - A big update from defaultdnb
By STLcardsWS on Feb 16, 2019 at 7:42 PM
[Update July 21th] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by RenéRebeUPDATE (July 21) - Now the 19th Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - May 2019 Progress Report - 1337 pl4y4bl3 ~ 1337 1n64m3 :)That can't be an accident. Following up after the impressive Progress Report last Month, where we learned that over >40% of all PS3 Game Titles are now fully "Playable", today the great Team behind the PS3 Emulator RPCS3 showcases their newest Progress Report for May 2019 with another milestone. If you are a long follower of their great Project or maybe you are even enjoying your PS3 Game Titles on your PC right now (because "why not"?), you will be already familiar with the fact that most of the Game Titles tested on RPCS3 will at least boot up, but then you will experience Graphical Glitches, huge Slow-Downs or even you aren't able to play a Game Title to the End, which is sad (Damn you "Narco Terror" and "The Expendables 2: Videogame" why you still aren't bootable? :P). This is why in the past, the "Ingame" Status comprised most Game Titles in every Compatibility List. But for the first Time since it's Initial Release, the "Playable" Category ties the first place together with the "Ingame" Category with both 1337 Game Titles each. This means whatever Game Title you choose to play via RPCS3, there is a 43.71% Chance that it will be at least "Ingame". That's impressive don't you think? Oh, and sorry for the leetspeak at the Title. I mean come on, we are talking about 1337 Game Titles fully "Playable".Continue reading
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.3.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (6-27-2019): Version 2.3.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Joe woo