Developer KiiWii (aka defaultdnb) has released a new project called X-Project (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) for PS4-5.05. This All-in-One Toolbox contains all your payload needs in a XMB type of environment. The toolbox offers alot of customizing ability to its theming and also the payloads you wish to include. The XMB Themed style toolbox contains 10 categories (columns) as follows: HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, CACHE, ABOUT. Learn more about X-Project and all the features its contains in the details from KiiWii release docs.
If you're reading this then I finally got my ass in gear and got a release out the door!
X-Project (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) aims to be the AIO customizable tool box for all your payload needs. Something the community can dissect and adapt, improve and contribute to: for the good of everyone! This project was the evolution of my now discontinued 4.55 self host packs, updating to something for 5.05 which was far more dynamic.
- Material styled "XMB" design
- In page sound/music POC with play/pause toggle (swap it out easily for your own music!)
- Easy customization (colors, font, sizes, icons, number of categories/payloads)
- 40+ Payloads:
- VTXHEN 1.7, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira+Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, unblocker, blocker EX, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS, Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP+R/W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX+COD: ONLINE, HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
- All Payloads up to date as of today (July 21)!
- Easily up-gradable payloads (or await updates)
- 10 distinct categories:
- HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, CACHE, ABOUT.
- Page within page loaders where possible.
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menus (and non HEN version included).
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (and non HEN version included)
- Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it's huge: seriously I timed it: it takes 5 full minutes!
- Tried and tested browser "stability" through spawned tabs (It just works better!)
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- Stick throttle is a little touchy if you accidentally push up/down+direction (possibly more so on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
- Some payloads have to spit out an OOM error before it runs, its how Specter built the loader (bin loader or mira for example)
- VTXHEN+GTAV Mod Menus spits out 1 OOM error before loading, but they work fine
- VTXHEN+BO3 COD: ONLINE spits out 2 OOM errors before loading, but works fine
- Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
- If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
- If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
- For some reason you cannot cache the MP4 video used for sound.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I put this on my ESP: You cant, its not designed for ESP devices. It's designed for any other method of self hosting as mentioned in my AIO PS4 EXPLOIT GUIDE.
There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (edit .cache too).
My right-analog stick goes crazy: Some pads may have a throttling issues, however its rare. The interface has a knack to it, it may jump if its still loading, and unfortunately I cant swap navigation to the D-PAD or Left Analog stick.... yet.... (PS4 API is in my sights).
I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.
I get KP (Kernel Panic): Start up the console: reboot it TWICE, then start from cold boot.
I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.
Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.
It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!
I don't like the music: Mute it or change it, it's super simple! Alternatively rename the xproject.html page to index.html to skip it altogether.
If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!
- @fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
- @Leeful who is an absolutely legendary tester and coder.
V1 (MD5: 2ACFA8C8C0060CCE8D2186BB00DF17A1)
OFFLINE CACHE FIX: zippyshare.com/v/gUt0mNqB/file.html
(replace offlinexmb.cache with this one) Thanks @Leeful
Source (Release Post): gbatemp.net
PS4 X-PROJECT (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) 5.05 by KiiWii
By STLcardsWS on Jul 21, 2018 at 1:05 PM
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - April 2019 Progress Report - >40% of all Games are now fully playable!No, this isn't a late April Fools Message. As usual for every month (but a little bit delayed, I know ), the Great Team behind RPCS3 showcases their newest improvements and milestones in their newest Monthly Progress Reports. And speaking of milestones, April has another one as well. Now when you will Download their newest Build, you are able to emulate more than >40% of all PS3 Games without any errors etc. which leads into an "fully playable" status and means that you can enjoy those Game Titles as minimum as with the same good experience compared with an PS3 or even better (like with 4K Output Resolution, for instance). That's already pretty strong, don't you think?
Editor's Note: Maybe you have already experienced it before but the News Writers would like to remember you that since the beginning of 2019, we don't only introduce you with the newest Monthly Progress Report for RPCS3, but also some In-Game-Screenshot from various Game Titles provided by the Team from RPCS3, which saw a better compatibility or getting "Ingame" for the very first time. We hope you like that idea and we also recommend you to watch for Updates on every Progress Report, since many of those mentioned Screenshots will be showcased a few days later after the initial Progress Report.Continue reading
Wild Gunman Remake (35th Anniversary Edition) by Lapy GamesFollowing the release of Duck Hunt Remake (35th anniversary edition) developer Lapy05575948
of Lapy Games has developed another remake for another classic and this time around the zapper victim is the iconic Wild Gunman. The new Wild Gunman Remake is another great game to come to an exploited PS4 console near you but not only has the developer released a PS4 version but also includes a PS Vita port as well that is of course compatiable with those PlayStation TV's that Sony dismissed or gave the scene as a gift, we have never quite figured that out, either way Lapy is bringing us another great title for our enjoyment. The developer followed version v1.00 of Wild Gunman Remake with v1.01 that has given us the "game B" mode and plans for the "game C" mode as well. So stay tuned as we could see a new update from Lapy in the future. Also checkout some of Lapy's other projects for an exploited PS4 that is seeing a growing library of brew being tapped!!!Continue reading
webMAN MOD v1.47.23 (by Aldostools) - Improving the Ps3HEN experience & moreCheck it out more PS3 Homebrew, this time around developer @aldostools is back with some updates to webMAN MOD improving the plugin experience for both CFW and Ps3HEN user;s in the latest update labeled as version v1.47.23. In this update there has been a fix to some blackscreen issues on homebrew that was being launched during the Content Scanning process, Also keys have been fixed and adjusted for Ps3HEN for the add-on pkg/rom launcher feature of wMM. The webMAN MOD installer and updater has new and updated detection mechanism in place for Ps3HEN. These are just some of the new features in this update but the developer has been busy with several updates in the recent, so be sure to checkout the previous changelogs if you have not been keeping up to date on this PS3 Plugin that is a must have for many Ps3 Owner's on either Custom firmware or Ps3HEN.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
MegaMan- War of the Past OpenBOR OPL ready ISO -Neill Corlett
This XMB Mod adds an alternative GUI for selecting your "webMAN Games" from the XMB