Developer KiiWii (aka defaultdnb) has released a new project called X-Project (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) for PS4-5.05. This All-in-One Toolbox contains all your payload needs in a XMB type of environment. The toolbox offers alot of customizing ability to its theming and also the payloads you wish to include. The XMB Themed style toolbox contains 10 categories (columns) as follows: HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, CACHE, ABOUT. Learn more about X-Project and all the features its contains in the details from KiiWii release docs.
If you're reading this then I finally got my ass in gear and got a release out the door!
X-Project (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) aims to be the AIO customizable tool box for all your payload needs. Something the community can dissect and adapt, improve and contribute to: for the good of everyone! This project was the evolution of my now discontinued 4.55 self host packs, updating to something for 5.05 which was far more dynamic.
- Material styled "XMB" design
- In page sound/music POC with play/pause toggle (swap it out easily for your own music!)
- Easy customization (colors, font, sizes, icons, number of categories/payloads)
- 40+ Payloads:
- VTXHEN 1.7, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira+Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, unblocker, blocker EX, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS, Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP+R/W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX+COD: ONLINE, HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
- All Payloads up to date as of today (July 21)!
- Easily up-gradable payloads (or await updates)
- 10 distinct categories:
- HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, CACHE, ABOUT.
- Page within page loaders where possible.
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menus (and non HEN version included).
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (and non HEN version included)
- Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it's huge: seriously I timed it: it takes 5 full minutes!
- Tried and tested browser "stability" through spawned tabs (It just works better!)
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- Stick throttle is a little touchy if you accidentally push up/down+direction (possibly more so on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
- Some payloads have to spit out an OOM error before it runs, its how Specter built the loader (bin loader or mira for example)
- VTXHEN+GTAV Mod Menus spits out 1 OOM error before loading, but they work fine
- VTXHEN+BO3 COD: ONLINE spits out 2 OOM errors before loading, but works fine
- Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
- If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
- If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
- For some reason you cannot cache the MP4 video used for sound.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I put this on my ESP: You cant, its not designed for ESP devices. It's designed for any other method of self hosting as mentioned in my AIO PS4 EXPLOIT GUIDE.
There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (edit .cache too).
My right-analog stick goes crazy: Some pads may have a throttling issues, however its rare. The interface has a knack to it, it may jump if its still loading, and unfortunately I cant swap navigation to the D-PAD or Left Analog stick.... yet.... (PS4 API is in my sights).
I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.
I get KP (Kernel Panic): Start up the console: reboot it TWICE, then start from cold boot.
I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.
Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.
It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!
I don't like the music: Mute it or change it, it's super simple! Alternatively rename the xproject.html page to index.html to skip it altogether.
If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!
- @fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
- @Leeful who is an absolutely legendary tester and coder.
V1 (MD5: 2ACFA8C8C0060CCE8D2186BB00DF17A1)
OFFLINE CACHE FIX: zippyshare.com/v/gUt0mNqB/file.html
(replace offlinexmb.cache with this one) Thanks @Leeful
Source (Release Post): gbatemp.net
PS4 X-PROJECT (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) 5.05 by KiiWii
By STLcardsWS on Jul 21, 2018 at 1:05 PM
PS4 Player (Media Player) by Lapy05575948From the developer who brought us PS4 Xplorer (File Manager) for our exploited PS4 capable of launching homebrew, has now dropped the latest homebrew (powered by Unity) with the release of PS4 Player from Lapy05575948. This new PlayStation 4 Homebrew is a Video Player currently in the BETA stages that provides support for the following video formats: MP4 & MOV. Also subtitles are supported in this release (in SRT format). At this moment the only supported Storage location for your media is on usb0/ . This PlayStation4 homebrew is an early beta release that is only going to improve with time. Have a suggestion or comment drop a line below in this article or tweet directly to the developer (@ Lapy05575948).Continue reading
PS4 Xplorer (file manager) v1.10 Released + Sneak peak of upcoming PS4 (media) Player by LapyDeveloper Lapy05575948 has been working on several homebrew's and ports for the PS4 using Unity 3d, we have seen the developer released various games like El Pollo 2.0 & Lapy's Chicken , but then the dev also developed a game called Save the Scene which was an original concept for the PS4 (now also ported to the PS Vita). In the recent weeks the developer turned attention to a utility, that being a file manager for the PS4. The app which was called Windows Explorer (v1.00-.05) originally and since has been renamed more appropriately PS4 Xplorer in recent updates (stating from v1.06). The homebrew is still in the BETA stage but progressing well as the developer has released multiple updates for the file manager (v1.10 currently) adding features like multilingual support / FTP Support and all the essentials for file management on the PS4.. This Homebrew runs on exploited console on firmware's 5.07 / 5.05 / 5.01 / 4.75 or 4.55 firmware Follow all the previous progress of changes in the changelogs provided below.
But wait that is not all the developer has in store for us, as another project is also in the works for the PS4., A very cool project (Ps4 Player), while its not released yet the developer is giving plenty of progress reports and some sneak peak video demos of an upcoming media player, Checkout the details and demonstrations in the tab belowContinue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - February 2019 Progress Report - Support for additional Accessories!The PS3 saw different Controller Designs and additional Accessories within it's life cycle. The early readers from this Site can probably remember how Sony themselves presented a "boomerang-styled" Controller back at E3 2005, which (sadly?) never saw a release. But as for nearly every Console, there were Game Titles, which supported to be played with additional Accessoires, sometimes they were even mandatory. Either you wanted to play specific Game Titles where a webcam tracked your motion moving by displaying it in-Game, you wanted to get better and faster Results with a Steering Wheel while Racing with other Players online with some fancy Cars, or maybe you really thought you can actually sing (which you can't of course ) so you played with some Microphones to sing various Songs in karaoke. But whichever of those mentioned Accessoires you prefered, maybe you want to use them as well when you want to emulate those Game Titles on your PC! How you might ask? Don't worry. This is one of many Improvements which this months Progress Report from the Great Team behind the RPCS3 Emulator is about. So better grab your old Guitar-Controllers and "Let's Rock'n'Roll!" Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: