Xbox 360 Indie Game Subfolder

Discussion in 'XBOX 360' started by pinky, Oct 2, 2018.

1. 10,789
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

does anyone know the subfolder for this type of content? I mean like how 000D0000 is xbla games and 00000002 is for dlc. I thought it was listed under dlc (couldn't find it under the xbla subfolder name), but I can't confirm that.

2. 10,789
    pinky

I can confirm that it is indeed under the 00000002 folder with title id: 584E07D2 . I've been reorganizing everything. ;)

3. 10,789
    pinky

alright, I've been backing up my entire internal hdd. I had read that the tools available via the transfer cable were unstable with an hdd above 500GBs (had used them with an official hdd in the past, and they worked out well), so I'm having to use a direct connection for my 1TB hdd. for some reason, it was going at 10MB/s or so, which is much faster than the 4MBs I was getting on a different kernel and with a different cable. however, now, it's going slow as hell while transferring over the Freestyle 3 folder. I had created a Freestyle 3 both empty and full (with all the artwork and title updates), along with a Freestyle Dash 2 (full) on an external hdd for easy access. anyway, it's going at a snail's pace with Freestyle 3. I only use FSD2 off an external hdd for this very reason.

oh, and btw, some changes have been made to the dash kernel. before the latest dash kernel, it would say something like 2,700+ for the number of indie games I had. now, it shows a concrete number 3,243. I found the title id and content type by going into dashlaunch (that must be where I remembered it from). I now have it on my pc. there's a ton of "dlc" in that one folder along with what appear to be system files.

this whole process has taken nearly two days of the system being on. I have temp thresholds set at 60 degrees C/140 degrees F. the fan is a bit noisy especially if you're trying to sleep. I also have leds on my system, so they brighten up the room. then, there's the ethernet cable for my direct connection lying in the middle of the floor. suffice it to say, it's a total mess. ;)

4. 10,789
    pinky

I finally got everything off of my internal hdd. it took almost 2 days of the system being on constantly. I didn't realize this, but filezilla will ignore blank folders...or rather fail at copying them. I seem to have several of them, possibly from organize lazouzzz.

I have a second 360 jtag (falcon mobo) that I plan to sell on gbatemp. I can't remember if it has a flashed drive. however, xexmenu is read as a demo game, so it's launchable from a usb device in the normal dash. :) the drive is probably flashed though, as your dvd key is easily retrievable with a jtag, but there's no need to anyway. :-p