_ Add : Support CFW 481 DEX.
_ Add : Mamba v3 is ported to every supported fw.
_ Add : PS2emu patcher is updated with the new payload to support PS2 CONFIG. See note (1).
_ Add : PS2 CONFIG files from psdevwiki are included. It will be added automatically if there isn't any CONFIG used.
_ Add : PS2 Menu. See note (3).
_ Add : To have a faster loading, ICON0s and covers are loaded in a background task, a progress bar is displayed.
_ Fix : Navigation with L joystick is less sensible.
_ Fix : Better detection of the firmware version to avoid issues with similar fw. See note (2).
_ Fix : freeze when it scanned some PS1/PS2 games. Fixed 'Get_ID' function.
_ Fix FileManager : NTFS drive are mounted when the window is refreshed.
_ Add FileManager : Press L3 to refresh the window.
_ Add FileManager : xRegistry viewer. It convert the registry to a txt file in "/dev_hdd0/tmp/xreg.txt".
_ Add FileManager : Scroll option menu with direction pad.
_ Add FileManager : Check CRC of PSP ISO with CRC from renascene.
_ Add Offsetfinder : It generate firmwares informations for mamba v3.
(1) To allow ManaGunZ to patch the PS2 netemu, it must be the original self. It won't patch the self if it's already patched with the old payload.
(2) It fix some issues with 481 478 476 which was detected as 4.75.
(3) PS2 menu have the following options :
- Rename : it rename the ISO name
- Add/remove to favorite
- Apply/restore pnach : it use the pnach file in "/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/setting/PS2/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach" or "/dev_ntfsX:/PNACH/[CRC].pnach".
The CRC is the same used in pcsx2. You can find lot of widescreen pnach here : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/master/bin/cheats_ws.zip
ManaGunZ change the value directly in the ISO, but it keep a backup of the original value so you can restore the iso.
- Disable/enable netemu : It available only for BC system in cobra 7.50+. It force BC system to use the sofware emulation.
- CONFIG to use : This option allow you to use a custom CONFIG instead of the official CONFIG.
- Check MD5 : It compare the md5 of your ps2 backup with md5 from 'redump.org'.
- Delete : It delete the iso.
- Copy : It copy the iso to another device.
- Properties : It display some info like size, CRC, game ID...