4.84 CFW / Homebrew / Plugins / Tools

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by STLcardsWS, Feb 13, 2019.

1. 303
    n00b

n00b Member

Thanks @DeViL303
    I got appreciated for the first time.

DeViL303 likes this.
  2. 1,803
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Now you mis-understood me.... 4.83 patched the entry point as it updated the webkit for the ps3... this is just emulator updates...mostly i think.

n00b likes this.
  3. 6,101
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

Part-Time XMB Modder
    No, I didn't, jeez. I know what 4.83 patched. we are talking about differences between 4.83 and 4.84. ;)
    Noob said
    And you jumped down his throat with "blah blah FFS"
    But he was correct. 4.84 is just like 4.83 but with updated emulators. :)

n00b likes this.
  4. 450
    Alexander

Alexander Developer

OFW 4.84? :sfun loco:

n00b and DeViL303 like this.
  5. 1,803
    Cypher_CG89

That was not jumping down someones throat, that was just being direct... maybe a bit to direct tbh. Believe me if i was jumping down someones throat people would know about it.

n00b likes this.
  6. 6,101
    DeViL303

Part-Time XMB Modder
    ok, but he was 100% correct so there was no need to quote him and be "direct". You misunderstood him and thought he was saying something wrong, that was my point.

More to the point, you made him believe something about his statement was wrong and that you had corrected him on his mistake, So I suppose I would say, if your going to correct someone get it right. :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    n00b likes this.
  7. 1,803
    Cypher_CG89

You made your point about that earlier and don't have to repeating yourself again and again "there is no need" for that, I can read English since I am English in the first place.

All I really was stating is that I may have been too direct to the point it was taken the wrong way, proof of which is the way you have taken it and are now repeating yourself like a parrot. Point taken, leave it at that.

n00b likes this.
  8. 6,101
    DeViL303

Part-Time XMB Modder
    Your still not getting it, you were wrong, its not about being direct. You were trying to correct someone for a mistake they didnt even make.

The reason I repeated myself is because you claimed I misunderstood you in this post, when I didn't at all, unless you want to explain what I misunderstood about the situation?

n00b likes this.
  9. 1,803
    Cypher_CG89

:sang banghead::sang banghead::sang banghead::sang banghead:

10. 6,101
    DeViL303

Part-Time XMB Modder
    That does not explain how I misunderstood you? :-p

Seriously though, what did I misunderstand about your post?

n00b likes this.
  11. 8,654
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

My gosh quite annoying with nonsense. REALLY GETTING TIRED OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me want to just shut the shit down. It really does.. I do not run a site to hear you guys bitch and complain about each others and i do not run a site to hear people say ohh this person did not talk to me right or this person was this and that. I am not a fucking babysitter, mommy or daddy.... I am tired of it. The complaining of someone to tell them how to act is just as annoying as someone acting like a child. ..

Grow some skin guys.. Grow up and realize that i do not give a crap about every little detail or how each and every person is talked to.. GROW THE F%$# UP you guys are adults act like it.. We do not need to run to daddy and say take care of this. Because when i log on to the site i really do not like having to deal with constant bullshit that adults can on their own avoid.

@DeViL303 please stop being background mod and making sure everyone say something that you like. not every member is going to say something you like, you have to understand and deal with that, Sometimes you have a point and sometimes you do not at all and going over board a bit. Which then as you see we have a page(s) of just bullshit and that is what annoys the F%$# out of me. Now the thread is not about you two.. Which just highlights it more and makes it even worse then what it original was...

@Cypher_CG89 Okay Mr Know it all, lets dial it back and understand that you do not know it all and that hey you may be wrong in your info. DO NOT NEED YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE wrong. You have alot of good info and you have alot of bad info and you have a SHITTY attitude when it comes when you are wrong.. If the best you can do in a reply is some smiley's then STFU..

marsil602, ISAK.M, n00b and 2 others like this.
  12. 6,101
    DeViL303

Part-Time XMB Modder
    Look I reported my own post for deletion for being off topic. I was not being background mod, it was not about me not liking the post or some personal preference. I saw a cypher make noob think he was wrong on a subject and noob even apologised when he was in fact 100% correct, so I was pointing it out because noob was probably confused as to what he got wrong and no one had picked it up. Sorry I went a bit far..I was expecting it all to get deleted anyway so gave up caring after a few posts.

n00b likes this.
  13. 8,654
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

There was various reports. not just yours.. Its annoying as hell and not why i opened psx-place.. Point out what is saying wrong, leave it at that...

Now this is a thread about 4.84 Supported releases. It would be wonderful if we could just keep it about that (as when people read the title that is what they expect.). I should not have to delete post. Post should not be made in a thread if you think they may be removed due to being offtopic or unrelated to the thread.

n00b likes this.
  14. 6,101
    DeViL303

Part-Time XMB Modder
    Well I would have left it at that but then he misunderstood again and thought I had misunderstood, see the conversation progression, I didn't really have much choice but to reply when he said "Now you mis-understood me". then next reply from him changed the subject so I assumed he still wasn't getting it. then I get banging head on wall emojis.... I should not have replied to that one. Anyway noob now knows he was correct and that is what matters. Im sorry if I should have left this to mods, I find it hard to let incorrect info go unchallenged, see the other ps3 pro mod thread for more examples of that.

n00b likes this.
  15. 1,803
    Cypher_CG89

I do not act like I know it all....

If am wrong, am wrong devil pointed it out, I didn't initially think I was wrong but then accepted when I realised I was, and was a bit to direct with what I posted that it was taken the wrong way, and when i looked at again thought the same. And i even admitted as much.

STFU??? Really..... that is going a bit over the top....

n00b likes this.
  16. 8,654
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Now we are crossing two things.
    Fact correcting and telling how someone should reply to someone is two very different things.

You need to realize that.

17. 8,654
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Someone who expresses details as facts and are wrong and then deflects it when mentioned to be wrong. That would be my definition of mr. know it all... Not someone who is willing to learn.. because you do not need to learn you know it all already and that is the attitude i have seen alot.

You always try deflected it and its obvious.
    You do not own it like anyone else would.

Yea if best you can do in a reply is Smiley's ...Yea then Shut the F%$# Up... !!!!!!

18. 6,101
    DeViL303

Part-Time XMB Modder
    If we talking about this thread now, where I said he jumped down noobs throat? Im sorry about that, I was exaggerating about that cos of the "FFS" when he had actually got wrong end of stick, I also used "FFS" in my post, I was being sarcastic but can see how that didn't come across, I also didn't think it would go this far. thought cypher would just say "oh yeah I see now what happened, sorry noob you were right all along" ..(ok maybe not really like that.. )

If we are talking about the other thread the other day, then I understand what you are saying, wont happen again.

n00b likes this.
  19. 1,803
    Cypher_CG89

This is getting better.... don't take your f**king crap out on me, saying people don't need to go like this then doing it yourself, hypocrite. You give me s**t I'll give you s**t back simple as... your talking to me like s**t.... across two threads..

Have I ever spoke to you like crap???? NO... Expect for this...

I have learnt a lot being on here about things I didn't know about or was unsure of, never said anything that would contradict this. How the f**k am I deflecting stuff? Just because i don't openly admit when am wrong on here??? But he fact I accept when am wrong. You an expert on psychology as well now like?

You don't know the first thing about me, and thinking you do from posts on here well that just laughable. Everyone is different and that fact your basing the way I am on what you have seen over the years is stereotyping to the point of discrimination.

I have apologised once to you for the way I handled things, I wont for whats above ^^.

And @n00b I am sorry for that, I didn't exactly put what I wrote in a good way was too direct and not fully explain what I meant. And took what you said the wrong way.

@DeViL303 Sorry if you though I wasn't taking what you were saying seriously. I did... that what the :sang banghead::sang banghead: was about... ie a need to bash my head on a brick wall... or that its like talking to a brick wall with me some times lol.

You effing happy now STL.

n00b likes this.
  20. 303
    n00b

n00b Member

Please don't say sorry.I know you are a great member of this site along with so much knowledge and i am nothing in front of you.So pl don't say sorry as we all are here to help each other.:smile new:

esc0rtd3w and Cypher_CG89 like this.