Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 [BETA] Install All Packages (batch installation)

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN (nonCFW Compatable Models)' started by Joonie, Apr 5, 2019.

1. 358
    HellCoreMoDz

HellCoreMoDz Member

Sleep
    chronoss likes this.
  2. 1,156
    Louay

Louay Senior Member

College student
    Home Page:
    How is exactly??? delete the HAN Toolbox from game data utility folder then install the new HAN Toolbox from that link then reboot your ps3 to take effects

3. 6,394
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

Part-Time XMB Modder
    You can use the internal hdd folder to store pkgs on OFW no problem, the only way to get them on there really is in another pkg, so you can make a pkg, that installs a lot of smaller pkgs to dev_hdd0/packages/ , then you will have those there all the time in package manager without any USB. That is quite easy to do. You could even mount dev_blind, and put some packages in the rebug folder on there. :) Those would survive a system format.

The install all option will not work from dev_hdd0 afaik, i tried for a while but gave up.

@lmn7 thats an idea actually, you could have a "force install to" pkg that copies a han toolbox.pkg to dev_blind/rebug/ folder.

The HAN Support files still support that folder in package manager
    Code:
    src="host://localhost/q?path=/dev_flash/rebug/packages&suffix=.pkg&subclass=x-host/package"/>
    Could also have the same package install a HAN support files pkg to dev_hdd0/packages, this way the user is fully ready to go after either a format or a HFW reinstall. No USB required.

lmn7 likes this.
  4. 4
    Kryptide

Kryptide Forum Noob

5. 1,156
    Louay

Louay Senior Member

College student
    Home Page:
  6. 3,137
    aldostools

aldostools Developer Developer

NVM

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  7. 358
    HellCoreMoDz

HellCoreMoDz Member

Sleep
    no, i mean the link. btw now is working

8. 16
    GodsPerfectIdiot

GodsPerfectIdiot Forum Noob

Hello all, I for the life of me can not get this working. Ive use the Toolbox fix, I have enable debug package option. Im on HFW4.84.2. With Han enabled by itself I can install pkg separately, but get the 8002ae32 error when using install all. If I enable Debug package I get 80029567 error when trying to install separately and the 8002ae32 error for all. I've sort of tried every combination I can think of. I'm not sure if Im doing something incorrectly (quite possible as Ive very new to the PS3 jailbreak scene).

I'm not sure how to get the files from the OPs rar into Toolbox just yet so I havent tried that, but Ive tried with the fix pkgs listed here and updating from in Toolbox (Since I believe its should be integrated into the live version if im not mistaken). Anyone maybe have an idea of what could be the issue it would save me a good chunk of time and if I can learn something all the better.

Thanks.

(Also on another note: Is there a way to make it so it will auto download/install from Pkg Linker kind of how you can queue your games from PSN store on their website and next time you turn your system on it will download them and install them automatically? That may be an interesting avenue of thought since install times can take a good chunk of time. I just upgraded my HDD in my PS3 and its taken me a few days to download my PS3 games collection of around 750GB basically downloading/installing constantly)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  9. 1,156
    Louay

Louay Senior Member

College student
    Home Page:
    Okey :)

HellCoreMoDz likes this.
  10. 164
    chronoss

chronoss Member

11. 95
    SoJustMe

SoJustMe Member

Hey , so what to do now ,installing Han from the start with Han support files, Or just install the updated Han ToolBox then enable Han or debug offline ?

12. 95
    SoJustMe

SoJustMe Member

I hope this method install PKGs by order from part 1 to part 7 for example, i just have to rename it correctly to test it , i would test 2 games already working and splitted 4GB, first i will use 1 game part1 to part7 to and watch the the process if it is installing by order or not .

13. 3,137
    aldostools

aldostools Developer Developer

The order of installation is important only for game patches that replace existing files with newer versions.
    If you only split the game (without patches), each part should contain different files that are not overwritten. If that's the case, the installation order is irrelevant.

Niander466 likes this.
  14. 95
    SoJustMe

SoJustMe Member

Thanks for replying , recently i splitted GTA V , i got some errors because of HG( i could not install part2 after installing part1 or any part over unless the first part is HG not DG so i made a fix pkg contain PARAM HG ,but it did not solve the problem unless i install it as a first part then the others parts will be installed). And finaly it been installed and worked.

So i did the same method for COD Black ops 2 and it has an error unless i install fix to DG with Eboot again. My back up is clean and i mak fixes from same back up files the diffrence is only the order of WHICH is the first or last to be installed. (wierd?)

All my games can work just fine as it is if you copy them to hdd0/game then rebuild data.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  15. 16
    GodsPerfectIdiot

GodsPerfectIdiot Forum Noob

Update: I must not have restarted enough or something I finally got it working last night. After work I just decided to try it again and it worked this time no problems. Sorry for any confusion.

16. 345
    ayassinsayed

ayassinsayed Member

I think there is a bug into auto version because i test it more time fail in auto versions although clear cach and clear all and fail every 10 try time it success one time 1:10 but when use non auto version it sucess fast after clear cach it sucess ? Why is there any differ code from auto version and non version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. 1
    noobbot

noobbot Forum Noob

hi there, sorry 4 botherin' but i hit the problem: during installation ps3 ran such kind error: cannot ran installation. softwere wasnt installed. no code of error or smth like that, just txt

18. 107
    remlei

remlei Member

does this work on network install (pkg2link) as well?

19. 1,156
    Louay

Louay Senior Member

College student
    Home Page:
    no it works only for pkg that are store in root of USB Drive or External HDD,it will not work when pkg stored in internal hdd or from webserver(aka PKG Linker v2)

20. 25
    Hoppers

Hoppers Member

This also enables ★ Check
    Which does nothing :p ( edit: when pressed )