New IDPS and PSID

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Casavult, Mar 26, 2019.

1. 12,264
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

well, I mean if a console is going to be banned as well, because most often you're not banned immediately after breaking the rules.

2. 6
    BLZD SOULJA

BLZD SOULJA Forum Noob

@pinky @imkira3 Thanks. 'Food for Thought' :encouragement:

Was just a hassle that downgrading to swap mac address, involved a reformat of the HDD hence wiping everything then resetting it all up again an downloading all game updates again. Probably the longest part of the whole process. :fatigue:
    Hopefully find a way to work around it.

3. 349
    imkira3

imkira3 Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Chillin like a Krillin
    Home Page:
    Seems your wasting a lot of time changing your MAC address, if your determined to change it, why not use SEN Enabler? Here, this video is a bit outdated, but you'll get the gist of what I mean, and this all should be possible with newer versions of SEN Enabler as well. I haven't tried it myself, so proceed with caution and do your research before you make any big changes. So no more reformatting is needed lol

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  4. 6
    BLZD SOULJA

BLZD SOULJA Forum Noob

Yeah is a bit of time wasted on it but its algd but i don't mind. Just testing a theory. If it does happen to help could be beneficial in the long run.

I did come across a similar video where they mentioned the MAC file would need to be reloaded into SEN enabler each time the console boots up which would be annoying to me. I might trial that way when I do the new CID for my son.

Here's the link to my post fully explaining my situation if you would like to check it out you may have some more pointers to assist.
    https://www.psx-place.com/threads/h...-3-55-via-xmb-update-via-storage-media.27172/

Thanks for your input. Appreciated.