PS3 Manager API

Discussion in 'Utilities' started by _NzV_, Dec 29, 2014.

1. 20
    Mart1

Mart1 Member

Very good job !
    I tried to download all of your .rar files but the links always download a 0 byte file...
    Thanks !

2. 7,867
    kozarovv

kozarovv Developer

Home Page:
    Tested now this links:

PS3M_API_Demo_Tools
    PS3Lib_v4.5.x_U

And links working fine for me, i also checked that files on virus total, but files are 100% without false alarm (reason why im checked them, i know that files are clean). Problem is on your side then, maybe try diffrent browser, etc.

3. 20
    Mart1

Mart1 Member

Same as previous links :(
    Just a second a will try with another web browser.

4. 94
    _NzV_

_NzV_ Developer Developer

https://mega.co.nz/#F!N5t22TgT!HMC57ZzSrpCSVqiRrxkSrA

Try with this link on mega instead of mediafire, maybe it will work (I have no trouble with mediafire in my case file download fine)

5. 20
    Mart1

Mart1 Member

I tried with chrome and the download works perfectly...But with mozilla nothing...
    Thank you @_NVZ_ i tried with your new link and i downloaded them without any issue with mozilla. thank you very much !

6. 7,867
    kozarovv

kozarovv Developer

Home Page:
    Off topic but check your extensions for firefox, or try some other files from mediafire. Something blocking your download from that site in mozilla.

7. 2
    windmark

windmark

Hi guys, I'm trying to use the PS3 Manager API Demo PC Tools on REBUG 4.70.1 which theoretically already comes with the last PS3MAPI version, but when I try to connect it throws "PS3M_API SERVER (webMAN-MOD) OUTDATED! PLEASE UPDATE". I am doing something wrong? Thank you.

8. 7,867
    kozarovv

kozarovv Developer

Home Page:
  9. 2
    windmark

windmark

10. 179
    neruve

neruve Member

Hello,

I'm trying to use netcheat to connect to this. I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 with webMAN-MOD 1.41.41 installed. When I try to connect I get the message that netcheat is connected then it instantly disconnects. The Netcheat version I am using is 4.52. Any insight onto why this cannot be used an longer. It used to work a while ago with the fakelib files but now NetCheat is updated to use PS3mapi and nothing works at all any longer.

11. 467
    haxxxen

haxxxen Developer

[MENTION=600]_NzV_[/MENTION]
    i have a problem with plugin loading/unloading with your demo app on cobra. everytime i want to either load or unload a plugin manually, i get an error message and ps3mapi disconnects.
    i am using 4.21, but i have ported your ps3mapi from 4.70 rebug.

does it actually work for anyone, or is it my own mistake?

12. 94
    _NzV_

_NzV_ Developer Developer

What error message do you get ? have you tried to load/unload with the webUI too ?

I have tried again on REBUG 4.70 its seem to work like excepted.

13. 19
    darookie

darookie

Hey [MENTION=600]_NzV_[/MENTION]; thanks for this great tool, I've been Reading the thread exactly to find about what you just mentioned, about syscall 8, the way I play online, I usually mount the backup with webman mod, and then use the key combination L3+R3+R2 that unloads PSN Patch plugin, unloads webman, and disables all syscalls, including syscall 8... And I've always played online like this without any problem, but then when I want to play another game, obviously I have restart the PS3 so that webman will load again... Then I read about PS3M_API preserving syscall 8, I went to webUI config page for PS3M_API and notice there is the option for "fake disable syscall 8" which can later be re-enabled, and "preserve only cobra/mamba and ps3mapi" functions, and I was thinking that maybe I could use this to play different games online without having to restart the PS3... for what you just said, it seems this is clearly possible, my question, what is the best option, leave full syscall 8 or preserve only cobra and ps3mapi features? also, when mounting a new backup, it's probably better to log out of PSN, correct??

By the way, I experimented a little, and I noticed that when you set the option to "fake disable syscall 8" PSN Patch/PSN Patch plugin will not disable syscall 8 (probably because it doesn't detect it), you can then re-enable it on the ps3mapi config page.

Thanks a lot for your work!!!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  14. 392
    psydefx

psydefx Member

use netcheat 4.53 with ps3mapi 1.2.1 api. no need for fake ccapi

15. 29
    ToziKz

ToziKz Member

Hello, how can I do when the RTM tools tell me that CCAPI is not installed despite the use of Fake CCAPI? :(

16. 12
    eclipsedvisions

eclipsedvisions Forum Noob

Hello, I've tried dumping ram of a game using this tool, but it just freezes when i try to open more than 100ish kb of data, is there a way to just save a complete dump file rather than open a memory region?