SEN Enabler - Tutorial & Latest Releases 6.2.2

PS3 Homebrew Utility that conatins many functions such as CFW spoofing and CFW syscalls disbaling

1. 10
    ps3rock

ps3rock Forum Noob

hello everyone :)

First of all let me say thanks to evilnat for this awesome app

So i have a couple of questions, that can maybe useful not only for me but for other people that could face the same problems/question that i have.
    So first of all, my ps3 setting:

- Ferrox 4.76 v1.00 standard (cheched with MD5 program)
    - Multiman 4.76 (last one released)
    - Sen enabler 5.9.1

This is what i do to get online and play (correct me if i make any mistake):

- Internet + PSN netword off
    - Enter Sen enabler and active option (enable sen/psn)
    - restart Ps3
    - entar multiman (with BD-emuladtor option already actived) and pick the game i want to play
    - re enter in sen enabler and hide data + wipe files to pass for "OFW"
    - exit sen enabler
    - Enter game
    - turn on internet + entar psn account

Well before anyone say, read de tutorial etc etc, i already did few times, but there are things that i dont understand and thas why i make this post :)

So, here are my problems/questions:

- For exemplo when i tried to play some games it ask me that i need the lastest game update, for exemplo battlefield 4 or COD BO 2, v1.04 or v1.2,etc. I know i should have attention to not update the firmaware, but the question is, should i update the game directly on ps3 (sony servers) or its better download in PC with a program like ps3 game list 3.4 or ps3 game updater from aldos? is more safe like that?

- possible its a stupid question, but for exemplo i´m playing black ops 3 and i want to change the game, what are the steps i should take to change the game? redone all? it would be nice a little tutorial for that :)

- other thing is, all tutorial i read said - "login in ps3 network (psn) only when you are in the game", but problems is when i´m in the game and i try to connect to psn it says "to do this operation you need to quit the game", so... it supose to make the login into psn inside the game itself or make the login in xmb and then entar the game?? because i cant make the login inside the game...

- In multiman for exemple the cfw is on 4.76 (ferrox) and the game firmware is lower, 99% of them, they ask to change the param.sfo from ___ to 4.76. should i do it or theres a risk to make that and get banned or i did something wrong and know that appears?

- and for last one.. i got the same problem like the user "michelps3" - when i enter in sen enabler, enable sen/psn and reboot, after that the cfw changes to from 4.76 to 4.75.. so why this happen?? we did something wrong? [MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION]

Sorry for the long text, but i hope my questions/problems could help also other people and i hope some1 could help me with this, started yesterday to tried getting online. so i´m kinda noob in this

Thanks to the psx-place to help me understand the world of "CFW" and also thanks to all devs and people that contribute to the scene

Happy New year everyone :)

2. 7,654
    kozarovv

kozarovv Developer

Home Page:
    Hi :)
    I'm always using update GAMES on PS3 i even think is safer. Because (is theory, i think they don't check this) to install pkg without using sony server you need what? Yes hacked ps3 that allow install pkg.
    Yes, all steps should be redone to change game. There is no shortcut for that.
    Don't use ANY homebrew (including game mounting), and you can login in to xmb. Just mount game, then clean history, enable psn access and log in.
    Are you sure that mM is asking for change SFO file in 4.76? That option was developed to change ex. 4.76 sfo to lower to boot on older firmwares.
    No idea here, only [MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION] can answer.
    Thank you too, and Happy New Year to you too. :)

3. 10
    ps3rock

ps3rock Forum Noob

WOW thanks for the quick reply mate :)

So if i really understand correctly

- i can download the game updates directly on PS3 (directly from sony server) when the game ask me that, right?

- so to change game, i need to redone all:
    - exit game
    - turn of psn network + internet
    - enter sen enabler and disable psn/sen acess
    - reboot (sen enabler demande that after picked disable psn/sen)
    - reboot ( to appear cfw folders)
    - re enter sen enabler to active psn/sen acess
    - restart Ps3
    - entar multiman (with BD-emuladtor option already actived) and pick the game i want to play
    - re enter in sen enabler and hide data + wipe files to pass for "OFW"
    - exit sen enabler
    - Enter game
    - turn on internet + entar psn account

- So after done all the settings (sen enabler, mount game, hide data+ wipe files) i can login into psn in xmb and enter in the game itself and play, that what you mean? cuz i didnt understand very well the explanation you said.. sorry :(

- gonna check if it ask me again to change the param.sfo

and why user [MENTION=148]Sdw100[/MENTION] answer to other user question, "There was no need for sen enabler if you were on ferrox 4.76 unless using syscall disable, Re install your FW/cfw"

So the option (enable psn/sen in sen enabler is for?? spoof the system to 4.76, thats it? or have other function? so if i understand corect if we are in a cfw 4.76 we dont need to pick this option, only hide data + wipe history? oh my god, i´m really confused right know.. [MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION] need help ?? :/

Thanks once again mate :)

hope more could help

4. 7,654
    kozarovv

kozarovv Developer

Home Page:
    Right. Just read everytime info what you downloading. Just check that is game update, not firmware update.

Excluding testing i'm not Sen Enabler user, i prefer psnpatch plugin. So i don't remember but i think that you need:

- Restart PS3 (to enable cfw)
    - Mount game
    - Clean syscalls and history (Hide data)
    - Play game

To change game just follow above steps. Also i'm not sure about Enable/Disable psn access function. It's look like is just spoof that is not needed for you (on 4.76). That is also probably resolve problem with 4.75 shows.

Yes i mean if game is mounted and history, syscalls, etc. are hidden/cleaned then you can sign to psn from xmb and then start game.

If you using external way/program to clean syscalls and history and you are on 4.76 then you don't need any "enabler". But remember that webman, sen enabler and psnpatch are doing this task in different way. so you need to choose best for you. All that need to be done to access psn is clean history and restore "official only" syscalls. Rest of functions are additional.

Best wait here for [MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION] answer, but it's look like is spoof option.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  5. 10
    ps3rock

ps3rock Forum Noob

Thanks mate for all your help

yes i also have some dificult between sen enabler and psnpatch, but i read the sen enabler less the XMB amost the orignal, without the cfw folders, and psnpatch not, so to me is more "real" do the original XMB... Dont knnow what you think, i just want the one that gives best protection (i know not 100% sure), and the most simple to use

i will wait and see if [MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION] pass by

thanks once again :)

6. 191
    Evilnat

Evilnat Developer

Enable SEN/PSN access spoofs your PS3 to the last CFW, if you are in the last version you don't need it (4.76 at this moment), only hide syscalls, xmb folder, etc... as always :)

Regards

PS: Sorry I'm late, i'm too busy :)

7. 10
    ps3rock

ps3rock Forum Noob

Hi Sir,

thank you very much for you answer :) [MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION]

So just to confirm, i just need to choose these 2 options : - hide data + delete history files and i ready to go right?

Also to change game, i just need to: log out psn account + log out internet
    exit game
    restart ps3
    choose other game in gama manager (multiman for exemple)
    enter sen enabler and choose the 2 options (hide data + delete history files)
    enter game
    enable internet + enter in my psn account

Also after all set, game choosed, all done with sen enabler,etc i can login into my psnaccount in xmb or do i need to do that into the game itself? i ask that, cuz i saw some tutorial to do that inside the game, but there are games who that is impossible. i tried to enter into my psn account inside the game, but a message appears - "to do this operation you must quit game", so there is a risk to enter into my psn account in xmb after all settings done?

- And what about of using dlc? there are a higher risk installing dlc and getting ban? or its ok to use dlc?

- last one.. do i need to have a original game disk in tray no emulate the game or i dont need it?

Sorry for these questions, but its just to be sure, cause its my first time i´m gonna try enter online and i just wanna do it right :)

Once again thanks for you awesome work and time to help everyone in need :)

regards from portugal

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  8. 12
    sebastianm

sebastianm Member

[MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION]

Hey pal, thanks a lot for your hard work :)

I've got a question;

At the moment I'm running Habib's 4.76 COBRA 7.20 CFW and SEN ENABLER latest version which is 5.9.1 I think. Thing is, I mount the game on mmCM, then disable and hide every trace of the CFW holding the R2 button, you know, the usual steps, BUT, I think this time it's not working at all. After all these steps, I'm still able to mount a game off mmCM AFTER I pressed R2, whereas in previous versions CFW versions I would get an error reading that the syscalls were disabled. SEN Enabler tells me that the syscalls were indeed disabled, but I'm not that sure. I've been going online like this for almost 2 months now and no bans at all, however if I was non-stealth all this time I think I'm screwed anyways.

I just wanted to know if this is common in the 5.9.1 and 4.76 7.20 COBRA combination or is it just me.

Waiting for your reply.

9. 3
    aquarius

aquarius Member

Waiting for update 4.78 spoof, Sen enabler 5.9.2?, thanks.

10. 1
    moddingfordays

moddingfordays

Sen enabler doesnt work on 4.76.1 rebug dex please fix thanks :)

11. 191
    Evilnat

Evilnat Developer

I will take a look about this, thank so much :)

Regards

I'm updating to v5.9.2 with 4.76 DEX support and 4.78 spoof

Regards

12. 750
    Sdw100

Sdw100 Moderator

ENGINEER
    Hey nat can u make it with older theme, i always run into issue's with the tool if u dont mind of course,, ;)

13. 191
    Evilnat

Evilnat Developer

[​IMG]

Download: MEGA || MEDIAFIRE || SENDSPACE || RGHOST

This version of SEN Enabler has 4.78 spoof to make online available again, support for CFWs 4.76 DEX like Rebug 4.76.1 and support for CFWs 4.78 CEX, all must work without issues, if your PS3 turns itself off, select "Mode 3" in "Syscalls patch mode" in settings menu, this will fix it

Cobra data updated for DEX and CEX CFWs, PS3ITA CFWs are disabled in SEN Enabler due issues until i check why fails in some cases

There is nothing more to tell, is a small update :)

For those who doesn't know how to enable SEN access, go to SEN/PSN Options and select Enable SEN/PSN access and not Custom spoof, 9.99 Spoof is not created to go online, so if you are using it DON'T LOG IN ON SEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND NEVER ENABLE PS3'S NETWORK!!

Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW

IF YOU FIND ANY BUG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

14. 29
    Dark_Modz

Dark_Modz Forum Noob

Is amazing Master!! So thanks for contribution to the ps3!! regards!!

15. 750
    Sdw100

Sdw100 Moderator

ENGINEER
    Great work nat, thanks for the update

16. 37
    nickxab

nickxab Glitta

Guys what is the Store Patched 4.XX ?
    Is it a modified PSN Store ?

17. 37
    nickxab

nickxab Glitta

[MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION] may i ask what the Store Patched 4.XX is ? :)

18. 7,654
    kozarovv

kozarovv Developer

Home Page:
    Not sure because i don't tested this, but it looks like newest PS Store app patched to run on older firmwares (probably 4.21+).

19. 37
    nickxab

nickxab Glitta

Hmmm ok thank you :)

20. 5
    Wu.

Wu.

[MENTION=76]Evilnat[/MENTION] any news on updating for 4.78 dex ?