PS3 RCOMAGE Mod 1.9 - Proper & Automated GIM to PNG conversion, Dump & Compile Files.

Discussion in 'Developer Tools' started by RandomDude, Mar 6, 2019.

1. 378
    RandomDude

RandomDude Member

Let me recap. So you want me to create a tool that converts the entire png/gim of an rco to only one specific setting like --format_style psp --format_endian big --image_format dxt5 ?

DeViL303 likes this.
  2. 7,225
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

Well if the image is not in the database yes.

3. 6,082
    sandungas

sandungas Moderator Developer

The resulting GIM file is the same @DeViL303
    Take a look at the file gimconv.cfg of this rcomage version https://www.psx-place.com/threads/research-rcomage-psdevwiki-mod.17958/

There is an option (added by me) like this:
    Code:
    option -ps3dxt5 {
    	format_endian = big
    	format_style = psp
    	image_format = dxt5
    	pixel_order = normal
    	pixel_channel = default
    	limit_image_width = 4096
    	limit_image_height = 4096
    }

When you use this command:
    Code:
    gimconv.exe input.png -o output.gim -ps3dxt5
    You are loading all the settings in that group i made, so is the same than doing this:
    Code:
    gimconv.exe input.png -o output.gim --format_endian big --format_style psp --image_format dxt5 --pixel_order normal --pixel_channel default --limit_image_width 4096 --limit_image_height 4096
    In the command i suggested to use couple of years ago here i was ommiting some other settings because are taken by default, i was trying to make it short only with the critical settings

But in the gimconv.cfg i made i added all that custom groups of options with lot of settings because this way im "overriding" the default settings as a prevention
    The point is... i know all the required settings... so is better to indicate them (instead of relliying on default values).. this way my command is not dependant of other default settings

Edit:
    Hard to explain, sorry... is needed to mess around with the gimconv.cfg to understand how the default settings and the groups of options are loaded

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    DeViL303 and Algol like this.
  4. 378
    RandomDude

RandomDude Member

oh that finally makes sense xD, It won't take more than 5 Minutes if I had known what goddamn settings I need to use to conver the gims.

yes as @sandungas says using ps3dxt5 is the same as -format_endian big --format_style psp --image_format dxt5 --pixel_order normal --pixel_channel default --limit_image_width 4096 --limit_image_height 4096 as he had made changes to the config file. For testing I tried to use both settings on same gims and their hashes matched perfectly.

So do you want me to make a setting if all else fails convert to dxt5? as it's the same setting that you've mentioned

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    DeViL303 likes this.
  5. 378
    RandomDude

RandomDude Member

or @DeViL303 I can just make the user input the value

Like there will be an option

type in your conversion settings if there is mismatch in database(ex: -ps3dxt5): -ps3rgba1111

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    DeViL303 likes this.
  6. 378
    RandomDude

RandomDude Member

Here's the advanced Rcomage Tool: https://mega.nz/#!Y5YhmQ7Q!vDgwNchWRAhWZLJxJFO0LNLvOvr9XFcJbvpLFp84L08

It will show up convert with these settings if file not found in database(ex: ps3dxt5)

You should be typing in -ps3dxt5 or -ps3rgba8888 or any other setting that can be found in gimconv.
    If you're looking for any other conversion to example gimconvc, or gimconvd, inform me.

DeViL303 likes this.
  7. 7,225
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

Nice one, No PS3 for a couple of days here but will be using this very soon. Thanks a million. ;)

RandomDude likes this.
  8. 1,018
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Senior Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    Guys can it be added?

i'm getting this message decompiling a psp rco

RCO header info:
    Endian = little (PSP)
    VersionID = 0x100
    Compression = 0x2
    UMDFlag = 0
    MainTree Offset = 0xa4
    SoundTree Offset = 0xcc
    ObjectTree Offset = 0x138
    NameData Offset = 0x208 [length = 0x3c]
    EventData Offset = 0x244 [length = 0x5c]
    SoundData Offset = 0x16c [length = 0x2560]
    Header compression: compressed = 0xb9 bytes, uncompressed = 0x1fc bytes
    Error: [header] This RCO uses RLZ compression which currently cannot be decompressed with rcomage. (use Z33's Resurssiklunssi to decompress the RCO)

And Z33's Resurssiklunssi is a psp homebrew and i dont have it anymore

9. 1,018
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Senior Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    @RandomDude Can sound entries be added in rcomage?

because i'm thinking about a backgroud music in the xmb like ps4

but the rco mage doesnt allow me to add a tag for example OnActive="sound:MySound"

10. 378
    RandomDude

RandomDude Member

I have no idea about the PS3, I just developed a small console project that allowed proper gim conversions.

But by googling, I've probably found a method that allows this:- <Entry sound="sound:mysound"> ?

Probably answer lies somewhere here https://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Resource_Container_(RCO)

Or you should be asking @sandungas

11. 1,018
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Senior Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    @RandomDude @sandungas

While trying to fix a bug in my mod, i found that it is caused by the rcomage

bdp_plugin.rco (Dvd/BD player) when decompiling and compiling again without changing a thing, when you select the volume icon, the text will not show and it will freeze on screen.

12. 6,082
    sandungas

Well, i would need a guinea pig RCO file to see with my own eyes if is really a problem of RCOmage
    Can you explain in detail what you did to trigger that problem, or prepare some files for us to take a look at it ?

Btw, this has been a pita since lot of time ago, the RCO files of PSP firmware have some kind of weird packaging (not sure if is just RLZ or additionally uses some encryption key)
    The problem is that unpackaging can be made only by a real PSP, running homebrew, and by using either Resurssiklunssi or psardumper
    As far i know there is not any PC app able to do that unpackaging

LuanTeles and Algol like this.
  13. 1,018
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Senior Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    I zipped the Original Untouched One with 422Kb
    And other Just the Original Decompiled and Compiled Again withou Any Changes with 408Kb

I don't know why the size is lighter ( other rcos like syconf and etc has the same effect, compiled and decompiled results in a lighter rco than the original) but unlike the other this one has a bug.

To trigger the bug, Insert a DVD/BD-Ray and Hit Triangle, Select the Volume Icon, and you will realize that the text NORMAL, +1 +2 will not be there, and you can't exit this menu option anymore, just exiting the DVD/BD Playback

Attached Files:

sandungas likes this.
  14. 6,082
    sandungas

Awesome, i extracted the contents of "bdp_plugin.rco" from firmware 4.85 (MD5: 35911F97D37E76C2AB8EA4ABF222AFF1), and the contents of "bdp_plugin Compiled Withou Any Changes.rco" and are identical (all files inside both rco's have the same MD5)

So... the files are packed well, it cant be a problem of the files themselfs
    This includes the texts strings btw (extracted by RCOmage as specific XML's for each language)
    That text xml files are packed together inside the RCO. In other words, the language xml files are not really files inside the RCO, all the text strings are stored together in the same table inside the RCO structure

Your problem seems to be related with texts though because you cant see this ones, right ?
    Code:
    	<Text name="msg_nrml">Normal</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_normal">Normal</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_plus1">+1</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_plus2">+2</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_plus3">+3</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_plus4">+4</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_minus1">-1</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_minus2">-2</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_minus3">-3</Text>
    	<Text name="msg_minus4">-4</Text>

Im not sure what to say, but maybe you are right and is a bug of RCOmage
    In that case, the only reason i could imagine right now why is happening is either because the order of texts... or because the lenght of the longer text

The "lenght of the longer text" is an important value used by RCOmage to create the string table (inside the RCO file structure... you know the single place where are stored all the strings)

I dont know well how it works that functions of RCOmage related with texts... but i can suggest you a way to try to bypass the problem

Test 1)
    Add a dummy text in the first position of the language.xml files (all them), there is no need to load the text, we just want it to be located there because this way it will displace all the other texts stored after it

Test 2)
    Add (or remove) 1 or 2 characters to the "longest text" (of a single language, the longest text from all the languages wins)
    This seems to be the longest text for english.xml, try this one first (and check the other languages, maybe is longer in other languages, i have not checked it)
    Code:
    <Text name="msg_error_cinavia_msg_code3">
    Test 3)
    Reorder the texts (in all languages)... dunno, this is just a blind shoot, and there is no rule to follow
    The reason why im suggesting this is just because it seems the problem is related with texts (specifically, with that conversion to store all the texts together inside the "strings table" of RCO file structure)
    By reordering them in the XML files you are changing his positions too inside the "strings table", and this affects the padding and alignments of them

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    LuanTeles and DeViL303 like this.
  15. 6,082
    sandungas

And btw...
    While doing this tests with the problematic bdp_plugin.rco make a couple of tests by changing the language in your XMB settings
    This is another blind shoot... but just in case

DeViL303 likes this.
  16. 1,018
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Senior Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:

I did all the tests and none of them gave any different result.

I thought it could be related to a max size of characters in the rco, like i had with sysconf, but i deleted many unused strings and same thing,

Seems like the rcomage is doing something wrong with the text structure only with those texts strings

17. 1,018
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Senior Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    I noticed that almost all text entries are inside the main.xml

but
    aren't, so they aren't linked anywhere, the main.xml are not calling them, neither the sprx ( i think(

18. 1,018
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Senior Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    E.g

Code:
    <Page name="page_bdpui_ctrpanel_bdre" pageMode="0x1101" pageOnInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelInit" pageOnCancel="nothing" pageOnContext="nothing" pageOnActivate="nothing">
                    <Group name="controlpanel_group_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="0" colorScaleG="0" colorScaleB="0" colorScaleA="0" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0xb1060000" positionOverrideY="0xb2060000" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0">
                        <Plane name="ctrlpanel_button_group_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x0" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" planeImage="nothing" planeResizeMode="0x0">
                            <Button name="msg_goto_button_bdre" positionX="-3" positionY="1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_jump" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_jump_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_jump_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_audio_change_button_bdre" positionX="-2" positionY="1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_audio" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_audio_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_audio_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_subtitle_change_button_bdre" positionX="-1" positionY="1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_subtitle" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_subtitle_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_subtitle_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_volume_control_button_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_volume" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_volume_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_volume_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_audio_video_settings_button_bdre" positionX="1" positionY="1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_screen" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_screen_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_screen_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_timeformat_change_button_bdre" positionX="2" positionY="1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_changetime" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_changetime_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_changetime_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_display_display_button_bdre" positionX="3" positionY="1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_display" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_display_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_display_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_prev_button_bdre" positionX="-6" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_prev" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_prev_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_prev_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_next_button_bdre" positionX="-5" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_next" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_next_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_next_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_fast_r_button_bdre" positionX="-4" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_fastb" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_fastb_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_fastb_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_fast_f_button_bdre" positionX="-3" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_fastf" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_fastf_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_fastf_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_play_button_bdre" positionX="-2" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_play" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_play_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_play_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_pause_button_bdre" positionX="-1" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_pause" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_pause_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_pause_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_stop_button_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_stop" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_stop_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_stop_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_flash_r_button_bdre" positionX="1" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_flashminus" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_flashminus_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_flashminus_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_flash_f_button_bdre" positionX="2" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_flashplus" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_flashplus_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_flashplus_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_slow_r_button_bdre" positionX="3" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_slowb" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_slowb_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_slowb_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_slow_f_button_bdre" positionX="4" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_slowf" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_slowf_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_slowf_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_oneframe_r_button_bdre" positionX="5" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_stepb" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_stepb_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_stepb_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_oneframe_f_button_bdre" positionX="6" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1100" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_stepf" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_stepf_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_stepf_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_repeat_ab_button_bdre" positionX="-0.5" positionY="-1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1200" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_abrepeat" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_abrepeat_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_abrepeat_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_repeat_button_bdre" positionX="0.4" positionY="-1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1200" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb5060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb6060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_repeat" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_repeat_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_repeat_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Button name="msg_closed_captions_button_bdre" positionX="1.4" positionY="-1" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="0.8" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonInit" positionOverrideX="0x1200" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0xb3060000" sizeOverrideY="0xb4060000" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="image:tex_cp_cc" buttonImageShadow="image:tex_cp_cc_shadow" buttonImageFocus="image:tex_cp_cc_focus" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusIn" buttonOnFocusOut="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusOut" buttonOnFocusLeft="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviLeft" buttonOnFocusRight="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviRight" buttonOnFocusUp="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviUp" buttonOnFocusDown="event:native:/OnCtrlPanelButtonFocusNaviDown" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                        </Plane>
                        <Text name="msg_goto_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_audio_change_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_subtitle_change_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_volume_control_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_display_display_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_timeformat_change_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_audio_video_settings_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_fast_f_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_fast_r_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_slow_f_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_slow_r_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_oneframe_f_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_oneframe_r_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_next_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_prev_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_play_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_pause_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_stop_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_flash_f_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_flash_r_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_repeat_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_repeat_ab_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                        <Text name="msg_closed_captions_button_label_bdre" positionX="0" positionY="-2" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="1" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x3000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x1100" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" textMessage="nothing" textFontStyle="nothing" textFontMode="0x1000000" textUnk29="0x1" textFontSizeY="10" textTopColorScaleR="1" textTopColorScaleG="1" textTopColorScaleB="1" textBottomColorScaleR="1" textBottomColorScaleG="1" textBottomColorScaleB="1" textLineSpacing="0" textUnk37="0x0" textUnk38="0x0" textUnk39="0x0" textCharacterSpacing="0" textShadowOffsetX="4" textShadowOffsetY="-5" textShadowOffsetZ="0" textShadowColorScaleR="0.9" textShadowColorScaleG="0.9" textShadowColorScaleB="0.9" textShadowColorScaleA="1" textUnk48="0x0" textUnk49="0x0" textUnk50="0x0" textUnkFloat51="1" textUnkFloat52="1" textUnkFloat53="1" textUnkFloat54="1" textResizeMode="0xffffffff" textOverrideUnk56="0xd7060000" textOverrideUnk57="0x3000000" textOverrideUnk58="0x0"></Text>
                    </Group>
    See, it has the text strings for its buttons, but in the volume one it doesnt

Code:
    <Page name="page_bdpui_audiovolumecontrol" pageMode="0x1101" pageOnInit="event:native:/OnAudioVolumeControlPageInit" pageOnCancel="nothing" pageOnContext="nothing" pageOnActivate="nothing">
                    <Group name="bdpui_audiovolumecontrol_group" positionX="0" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x5070000" positionOverrideY="0x6070000" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0">
                        <Plane name="bdpui_audiovolumecontrol_all" positionX="0" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x0" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" planeImage="nothing" planeResizeMode="0x0">
                            <Button name="bdpui_audiovolumecontrol_dummy_button" positionX="0" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="0" colorScaleG="0" colorScaleB="0" colorScaleA="0" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x0" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x0" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" buttonImageBase="nothing" buttonImageShadow="nothing" buttonImageFocus="nothing" buttonText="nothing" buttonOnPush="nothing" buttonOnFocusIn="nothing" buttonOnFocusOut="nothing" buttonOnFocusLeft="nothing" buttonOnFocusRight="nothing" buttonOnFocusUp="nothing" buttonOnFocusDown="nothing" buttonOnContext="nothing" buttonUnkInt47="0x0"></Button>
                            <Meter name="bdpui_audiovolumecontrol_level_meter" positionX="0" positionY="0" positionZ="0" colorScaleR="1" colorScaleG="1" colorScaleB="1" colorScaleA="1" sizeX="0" sizeY="0" sizeZ="0" sizeScaleX="1" sizeScaleY="1" sizeScaleZ="1" anchorMode="0x1000" onInit="nothing" positionOverrideX="0x0" positionOverrideY="0x0" positionOverrideZ="0x0" sizeOverrideX="0x0" sizeOverrideY="0x0" sizeOverrideZ="0x0" meterUnk23="0xfcffffff" meterUnkInt24="0x4" meterUnk25="0x0" meterUnk26="0x4" meterOverrideUnk27="0x40040000" meterImageOn="nothing" meterImageOff="nothing" meterImageFocus="nothing" meterImageBg="nothing"></Meter>
                        </Plane>

</Group>
                </Page>

19. 1,018
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Senior Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    Or maybe

is it an error?

nrml and normal

20. 6,082
    sandungas

Are you sure the "page_bdpui_audiovolumecontrol" is the screen where you have the problem ?. Im asking because i dont know

They should be loaded by a .sprx i guess his names should appear inside in it
    But... we are not supposed to "fix" that names or modify the .sprx... unless this is an official bug that exists in all official firmwares 4.85 (but i dont think, i guess they would have realized about it at some point)