Hey why you don't have jailbreak for my cech - 3002? You're too lazy to do it?

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by kozarovv, Jun 7, 2015.

1. 10,454
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

there's usually more incentive to crack pc games due to bs drm that makes some games a chore to play. that's how the vita was. you buy overly expensive memory cards (no competition means no decrease in price due to sony releasing no documentation on them), forcing you to use cma to get things on and off the memory card (3ds uses sd cards and it's simply a copy and paste from one card to a another), always had to be on the latest firmware, and they're overly unreliable. that made the vita almost unplayable. that's how it feels with many pc games. it's not really about pirating but rather about not having to jump through all these hoops just to play a game.

2. 6,133
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

Part-Time XMB Modder
    :rolling:

Itroublve Hacker likes this.
  3. 135
    snkplkn

snkplkn Member

The reasons behind breaking copyright protection is different for ordinary user and the hacker. Ordinary user thinks about DRM and overpricing of games and software. But hacker has actually different type of motivation. I don't think they break protections just to bypass DRM. Also i don't know what kind of monetary incentives they actually receive for hacking stuff. Hackers do things because they believe its need to be done. Maybe they get kicks out of it. I don't know.

I don't understand why PC software and games copyright protections have such a low shelf life compared to Consoles.

4. 1,041
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Senior Member

Graphic Designer
    Hmmmmm....ive heard that title somewhere or from someone,just can recall it :confused: