PS3 PS3xploit Resigner v1.3.0 + How to Convert PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN (v3.0)

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by habib, Mar 14, 2018.

By habib on Mar 14, 2018 at 8:01 PM
  1. 1,106
    habib

habib Developer

UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED (See Below)
    Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0) has been a successful release and the team has continued the progression of the Resigning Tool. Since the release of the et"HAN"ol hack, developer habib has made several updates to the resigning tool, However some users have been having difficulty using conversion tools and finding instructions for them so here is a great tutorial by PSX-Place user's @Sakimotor which cover the conversion of PSX / PS2 / PSP for PS3Xploit HAN, various details about this release can be found in the included notes attached.
    -STLcardsWS​

resigner_pkg.jpg

• PS3xploit Resigner
      A tool to resign ps2/ps3/psx/psp content for use with PS3Xploit v3.0-HAN 4.82 To resign RIF file you need act.dat, idps.hex and a rap file. output will be signed_act.dat and rif
      PKG files are resigned when converting from debug to HAN style PKG but seperate resigning for .ENC/.EDAT/CONFIG is supported PKG resigning is supported including every PKG type i could find​

Resigning pkg files:
      • creates han style pkgs to be installed with han enabler, simply drag and drop
      • also patches pkg content to run apps which require rifs such as ps2 classics

rifs:
      • added rifgen-master, putting act.dat and idps.hex in the folder and raps in the raps folder and running batch outputs installable pkg with custom act.dat and rifs resigned for han
      • installation should take place while on secondary user created for ps3xploit, activated with psn

NOTES:

• 64 bit os supported only

• Changelogs:
      v1.2.3
      • slightly improved speed
      • raps can be dragged and dropped from another folder
      • rifgen-master added and now one click makes up a pkg with rifs
      NOTE: install rif package only on secondary psn user

v1.3.0
      • fixed bug when folder exdata not present in rifgen-master

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by habib, Mar 14, 2018.

1. AlexTarnGR
      AlexTarnGR
      I have a question generally about the HAN hacking.I have installed everything on my ps3 and i have the package manager.I was wondering if i could install things like multiman,ccapi and more because i have tried some and they install but dont work
    2. uday
      uday
      those are homrbrew
    3. homebrewisnice
      homebrewisnice
      You can compile the program, run in a terminal:
      sudo apt install gcc make libssl-dev

and run make in the folder. There might be more libraries you'd need.
    4. HAK007
      HAK007
      I do not get the act.dat because I have the console banned and I can not enter an account that solution I recommend
    5. GregoryOff
      GregoryOff
      It's like I have a girlfriend but I couldn't touch her because she only accepts 64 bits guys. 32 bits would be too small for her. Anyways, thank you Habib and ps3xploit team, I'll have to do it somewhere else!
      sandungas likes this.
    6. GREEDY PESOS
      GREEDY PESOS
      ...errrrr.....
      HEY DEV SHOULD I KEEP MY HOPES UP..
      About a 32 bit realese...
      OR GIVE UP THE HOPE....
    7. GREEDY PESOS
      GREEDY PESOS
      Ok read the thread....
      ...about no 32bit.....
      What about a ,up in commin dev with alot of ambision to help u get i done....???
      I bet sum 1 is up for the challange ....
    8. GREEDY PESOS
    9. GREEDY PESOS
      GREEDY PESOS
      Thank you Habib and ps3xploit team,
    10. Hurt Locker
      Hurt Locker
      they always like it big ...
    11. GREEDY PESOS
      GREEDY PESOS
      ITS not the size that counts...
      Its the motion on the ocean...
      ...never mind..
    12. Light_Warrior
      Light_Warrior
      What is the purpose of the RIF000-INSTALLER_00-0000000000000000.pkg file?

What to with that? Why it generates two files? One normal, other written pkg_signed in the end??

To ressign ps1, ps2 and psp games, it's obrigatory to use ressign_all.bat?

Also it generates another act.dat in the exdata folder. Why? What to do with this act.dat
    13. Hurt Locker
      Hurt Locker
      You can now use a generated pkg file to inject the rif file. It's not necessary to do it manually anymore.
    14. Light_Warrior
      Light_Warrior
      So.. after installing the game.. i just need to copy act.dat and then install rif installer .. don't need to fill .. typing the riff on that box and click copy?

I am very... very happy to say, i finally did it! I could run a PSX game.
      I was having lots of trouble trying to play ps1 and ps2 games. But i succeed at last.

It's important to say, when installing a signed pkg, HAN needs to be enabled.
    15. Hurt Locker
      Hurt Locker
      Put your rap in "raps" folder and run "sign_all.bat" and install the created pkg.
    16. Light_Warrior
      Light_Warrior
      Yeh i did that.

I just want to know.. if by doing this, it won't be necessary to type the rif in the han page and all
    17. Hurt Locker
      Hurt Locker
      No, it won't be necessary anymore.
    18. Light_Warrior
      Light_Warrior
      I tried to install DLC with EDAT format. Is possible? When i tried to install rif pkg, i got an error. It needs to be done manually? DLC edat pkgs need to be dragged into ressigner to make a new signed_pkg? Or only RAP files need to be ressigned in this DLC case?
    19. Light_Warrior
      Light_Warrior
      I succeed adding DLC inside the game.

But... the rif installer shortcut, doesn't seemed to work. Got error installing.
      So i did manually.. which is kinda annoying.

DLC's does need rif injection at all??
    20. habib
      habib
      I already have 32 bit version now
      I will release when testing is done 100%
      Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
      Yugonibblit, GregoryOff, k9mo and 2 others like this.