PS3 webMAN MOD v1.47.23 / .24 / .25 (by Aldostools) - Improving the Ps3HEN experience & more

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 15, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Jun 15, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  1. 8,930
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Check it out more PS3 Homebrew, this time around developer @aldostools is back with some updates to webMAN MOD improving the plugin experience for both CFW and Ps3HEN user;s in the latest update labeled as version v1.47.23. In this update there has been a fix to some blackscreen issues on homebrew that was being launched during the Content Scanning process, Also keys have been fixed and adjusted for Ps3HEN for the add-on pkg/rom launcher feature of wMM. The webMAN MOD installer and updater has new and updated detection mechanism in place for Ps3HEN. These are just some of the new features in this update but the developer has been busy with several updates in the recent, so be sure to checkout the previous changelogs if you have not been keeping up to date on this PS3 Plugin that is a must have for many Ps3 Owner's on either Custom firmware or Ps3HEN. ​

webMAN-MOD.jpg

• Update 2 - webMAN MOD 1.47.25
      ⭐️ Added icons to common file types in File Manager
      ⭐️ Home URL setting now can set default /app_home/PS3_GAME icon on start up
      ⭐️ Added support for external wm_custom.xml in webMAN's game list on XMB
      ⭐️ PS2 Classics: Added support for PIC1/PIC2 and SCEVMC0.VME per game
      ⭐️ .BIN.ENC extensions now are case insensitive
      ⭐️ Added 3 missing EBOOT keys (0x5D) to psp_extra_keys array (tags 07, 18, 27)
      Restored support for VSH Menu & sLaunch for Russian language (issues #174 #180 #237)
      Fixed autoplay when PS2 Classics are mounted
      Fixed bug parsing title id of PS2Classics & PS2ISO
      Fixed issue #236 blank checks in /setup.ps3 when Sylk engine is used.
      Fixed fan control issues #227 #228 #233
      Fixed detection of rom extensions: .GB, .GG, .SG, .WS, .VB (issue #232)
      Fixed Refresh XML when remote net host is offline / not responding
      ⭐️ Merged @NvrBst's fork of ps3netsrv: now supports encrypted ps3 isos (3k3y / redump)
      ⭐️ Updated Mamba 8.2 with support for CD sector sizes: 2328 & 2340 and non-PLAYSTATION CDs
      ⚠️ Removed encoded PS2 config files from installer. Use PS2CONFIG.pkg for 946 ENC files converted by @kozarovv

Update 1 = webMAN MOD 1.47.24
      ⭐️ Added option to select VSH memory container [MC] by id [4 - bg is recommended]
      ⭐️ Added combo R2+START to launch /app_game/PS3_GAME/
      ⭐️ Use home url in /setup.ps3 to config a default app to launch with R2+START
      ⭐️ sMAN GUI now has access to home url if enabled in /setup.ps3
      ⭐️ Added detection of last number in name/title to sort games (XML/HTML)
      ⭐️ Added 3 new web commands: /idps.ps3, /psid.ps3, /consoleid.ps3
      Fixed L2+START and L2+R2 (left disabled by mistake during a test)
      Fixed conflict with patch applied by PS3HEN for in-game screenshot. Thanks @Joonie86
      Improved FTP server receiving small files (Fix for issue #209). Thanks @Joonie86
      ⭐️ Increased to 10 the max number of ftp threads
      ⭐️ Faster start of FTP session now check for ntfs volumes once (not every new 1st session)
      ⭐️ Added FTP command: SITE TIMEOUT
      • Added display of plugin edition to error pages (HTML)
      • Added support for PSXISO with CD sectors=2368 in prepNTFS (internal & standalone)
      • Increased buffer of wm_proxy from 512 to 2048 bytes
      • PS3MAPI options now are not shown if Cobra/Mamba is not enabled
      • Added COPYBK command to batch scripts (rename source to .bak after copy)
      • Make packages & iso folders on hdd0 at startup
      • Removed advanced poke used on PS3HEN for fan permission

webMAN MOD 1.47.23

• Fix blackscreen on homebrews launched during content scanning (MC disabled by default)
      • Fixed keys used in EBOOT of PKG/ROM Launcher that caused error 80010009
      • Added new dynamic fan control algorithm
      • Speed up file manager load of root after first load
      • Improved performance of rendering html forms
      • Errors now are more descriptive
      • Updated PS3HEN detection in installer/updater
      • Added support for PSXISO with sector size 2368 to Mamba 8.2
      • Added proper PSXISO sector size detection to raw_sec.sprx
      • Added support for additional formats of title id for select config of PS2 Classics
      • Added caching of iso-file-name.SFO for improved display of names on /net
      • Restored safe offset check in peek.lv1/peek.lv2/poke.lv1/poke.lv2
        (add # to the address to peek/poke unchecked offsets)
      webMAN MOD 1.47.22
      • Added support for subfolders in XMB section for ROMS (feature requested in 2017 by LuanTeles #103)
      • The numbers of roms supported per subfolder has increased significantly
      • sMAN GUI buttons now are localized
      • Limited explicit support to 4.82-4.84 (previous FW versions are still supported by heuristic functions)
      • Fixed HTML site resize bug reported by @DEX357 #204

[ ROMS section requires to have PKG/ROM Launcher & RetroArch installed ]

The PKG/ROM Launcher and other addons can be found in http://127.0.0.1/install.ps3$

webMAN MOD 1.47.21

• Improved support for PS3HEN
        • Reduced wait time on startup when notifcation message is enabled
      • Added support for auto-config of PS2 Classics using encrypted CONFIG files
        • The TITLE ID of the PS2 game must be included in the file name of the .BIN.ENC (encrypted PS2ISO).
        • ENC files provided by @Joonie86
      • Speedup improvement generating XML and HTML for scanned content
      • Added CORS headers to HTTP response (suggested by @xps3riments)
      • Added support for display PIC1 when PSPISO is mounted
      • Bug fix generating XML with content group enabled Thanks @ Joonie86 for the bug report
      • Fix navigation to parent folder in /net folders
      • Fixed bug in links of sMAN GUI theme
      • Added dynamic lookup for syscall table offset for future firmware
      • Added breadcrumb trail to paths listed in PS3MAPI
      • CD sector size detection of PSXISO not longer use temp file

If you like webMAN MOD, then feel free to contribute with a *small donation*, I'd really appreciate it!
      https://www.paypal.me/aldostools

Download Page / Source Code @: github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/

Source: twitter.com/aldostools

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 15, 2019.

1. DEX357
      DEX357
      @aldostools probably new wmm, messy, something, witch, singstar, because, for other app, do not work now.
    2. ayassinsayed
      ayassinsayed
      @aldostools PS2 Classics: Added support for PIC1/PIC2 and SCEVMC0.VME per game
      How i can do this per games ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3. jolek
    4. jhmiller
      jhmiller
      I have a question about the "now supports encrypted ps3 isos (3k3y / redump)":
      I can put a redump or 3key iso on a external hard disk in NTFS and the webman can run it without install it?
      T.A.U and sandungas like this.
    5. sandungas
      sandungas
      I was asking about it here yesterday (to pass the info to you later) :D
      https://www.psx-place.com/threads/webman-mod-general-information-thread.9643/page-74#post-196568

In the webman changelog in github it tells 3k3y iso supported "by ps3netsrv"
      So it looks it should work by network, but im not sure if the Ps3 can do the decryption
      https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases
      T.A.U likes this.
    6. jhmiller
      jhmiller
      Thanks sandungas.
      Yes, it seems that 3Key/Redump support is only over the network, but let's see if aldo confirms it.
      Maybe he can implement it in future versions to read directly from a usb.
    7. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      I'm using HEN 2.3.1 and latest Webman Mod . Been having some freezes in the past but i think they were due to Irisman . I'll continue testing

When you enable it it goes to a fixed 35% fan speed . If you shut down the console , and restart it , it will boot with the same 35 % speed , even if Webman is not enabled yet ! How is that possible ? Only if you unplug the console it boots with normal fan speed .

What is the best way to refresh content on NTFS drive ? I tried PrepNTFS but it does not seem to work on HEN . Only way i found working is Refresh My Games , Refresh Web Game List , Shotdown , Power On . Funny thing , if you move the ISO into a subfolder of PS3ISO it will still load it :)) . When you delete a game it will still show it , unless you go to PS3 WEbman [ Cache ]and Unlink the deletes game(s) .
    8. Louis Garry
      Louis Garry
      I once wanted to ask this. What I'm curious about is whether it allows patches from HEN to function like this?

Try pressing SELECT + L3
      T.A.U likes this.
    9. aldostools
      aldostools
      The full version of webMAN does not require prepNTFS to scan PS3ISOs.
      prepNTFS is needed only for fake ISOs (to scan the folders /PKG, /MOVIES, /VIDEOS)

The internal prepNTFS does not clear the cache by default. You should clean it manually using the option that you mentioned or use the external prepNTFS.

You don't need to shutdown to refresh the game list. Use SELECT+L3 then enter to any game and return to XMB. Or enter to PSP Remote Play and exit.

If you have RELOADXMB installed L1+R1+SELECT+L3 will reload XMB after refresh the game list. The icon ★ app_home/PS3_GAME should exist on XMB for this feature.

The support for ISOs in sub folders is a designed feature... not a bug :)
      T.A.U, Algol and Louis Garry like this.
    10. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      Is it safe to install the full Webman on HEN ? It does not eat up too much RAM ? How effective is Webman's clearing of syscalls and history ? Is it comparable to Sen Enabler or PSN Patch ?
      Frank-PS3 likes this.
    11. Louis Garry
      Louis Garry
      Safe, no problem, I think it's comparable, it's just that webMAN MOD doesn't disable PSN before "disable CFW".
      T.A.U likes this.
    12. Louis Garry
      Louis Garry
      Aldo, can you add the feature for BLOCKS PSN access at boot until cfw/hen syscalls are disabled on webMAN MOD?

Thanks.
    13. Louis Garry
      Louis Garry
      @aldostools, SELECT+L3 can't scan NTFS HDD anymore? Must use prepNTFS.
      Thanks.
    14. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      Is it possible for Webman to get data from PARAM.SFO and display games sorted by recommended age ?
    15. aldostools
      aldostools
      No. However, the project is open source and you can customize

You could group the games manually in sub-folders categories, then uncheck PARAM.SFO in /setup.ps3 to sort the content by file name.

e.g.
      /PS3ISO/Kids/*.iso
      /PS3ISO/Racing/*.iso
      /PS3ISO/Shooter/*.iso
      Algol, Louis Garry and arcadekidflo like this.
    16. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      Thanks Aldo , but there's a little problem , i made a few folders like Action , Sports , Kids , Shooters and only the first one is detected ( along with the games )
      aldostools likes this.
    17. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      First i tried with an 1TB HDD and i created some folders called

ACTION
      SPORTS
      KIDS
      FIGHTING

Like i said it only sees the games from the ACTION folder . If i copy all the games in that folder it detects them all .So i think...ok it only sees the first folder in alfabetical order .

Second i tried with a 2TB HDD and i created some folders called

7x

Strangely , only the games from the 12 folder were detected . So my alfabetical theory fails for the moment .

As a side note , Irisman detects them all, wherever they are in subfolders , so it's possible .
      Aldo , i hope you find this info uselful . If you need any more testing let me know . I really believe this feature should be useful .
      Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    18. aldostools
      aldostools
      I don't know what you're doing wrong, but the subfolders are scanned properly here:
      upload_2019-8-20_21-8-15.png

Not only in PS3, also in PS2 and other game types:
      upload_2019-8-20_21-8-24.png

Firmware : 4.84 CEX Cobra 8.1
      webMAN 1.47.25.8 MOD - Simple Web Server (NTFS) [Full]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    19. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      I'm using Rebug 4.84 Lite which is Cobra 7.55 afaik . Could this be the issue ?
    20. aldostools
      aldostools
      I don't think so... Try with Rebug 4.84.2 Cobra 8.1 and webMAN MOD 1.47.25.8 full edition. That is what I used to capture these screenshots.
      Algol likes this.